The girl with blond hair

Picture of Vanessa and Ashlynn ------->

-•••------------

It felt like forever tell we finally arrived to my house. Alisha's car still wasn't there. She must still be at work. I opened the door and Chris walked straight past me grinning. I just laughed and fallowed.

He walked to my room and laid on my bed.

"Home sweet home" he said smiling. He took my hand and pulled me down next to him. I curled up against his side and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Mine" I said laughing.

He kissed the top of my head. "Forever."

I got up and went to go change into something to sleep in. I opened a drawer and took out a shirt. I went into the bathroom and changed. Then quickly brushed out my hair and washed my face. My gray eyes looked foggy with sleep. I yawned and walked back out to my room. Chris was laying with just his boxers on. I smiled and laid next to him pulling the blankets over me.

"you are always cold aren't you?" he said laughing.

I laid my head on his chest. "yep"

He yawned then kissed me quick "good night babe"

"night" I said

His arms came around my waist and my eyes drifted closed.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up for the same reason. The noise just outside my window. This time what ever or who ever wasn't getting away. I got out of bed and ran out the front door. I looked around there was a dark hooded figure running down the street.

It felt like I wasn't fast enuf.

I grabbed the back of their jacket. They turned around. It was a girl with sandy blond hair and bright green eyes. She had a stunned Look on her face.

"who are you? What do you want?!" I said

"I-I- I can't say!" she said

"why?!" I said glaring at her

"I'm hear to watch over you Vanessa. Your parents sent me hear to watch over you. The battle is apon us and you must be ready and kept safe I'm sorry I must go."she said then ran away. I stood their confused. What was she talking about? My parents Are dead... They have been for 2 years. I started shaking and crying.

I herd someone coming up behind me.

"there you are V, why did you run out like that?" he said standing in front of me.

I stared blankly at him. I felt like I couldn't move or speak.

"Babe, are you ok? What's wrong?" he said shaking my shoulders.

I blinked "t there was a girl. She said my parents sent her b-but my parents are dead. She said I needed to be protected." I said crying "I don't understand"

Chris wrapped his arms around me. I hid my face in his chest.

"come on let's go home" he said.

I nodded slowly we walked back into my house. I laid on my bed curled in a ball. Chris laid next to me wrapping his arms around me. I fell asleep quickly.