Chapter 7

Barry's P.O.V
We get to the DEO's office. My face scrunched up in mix of confusion and sadness.

"What happened with Kara? " I asked.

"I can explain..." James sighed. I sat down along with everyone.

"James tell me." I say frustrated.

"I thought our relationship was going great but someone left a note in Kryptonian that Kara read." He explained and gave me the note. Kara taught me how to speak and read Kryptonian during our telepathic chats.

"I can't read it and Kal is a bit rusty with his Kryptonian." James said.

"I can read it. Kara taught me...she and I used to talk telepathically sometimes." I explained.

"She never told me any of this." Kal said.

"Yeah I never told anyone it was our thing." I smiled to myself. "So it says...This is for you niece you must find the one who you belong to and you truly love~Astra."

"I should've known it was her." James sighed.

"Why am I here guys we all know Kara loves you James." I look down...Did they seriously bring me here to torture me?

"Superman told you Kara loves you." James sighed "She doesn't love me like I love her. It was always you Barry. She loves you." My head raised up.

"Why me?" I asked.

"You have to ask her yourself. " James said. Winn comes in...

"Aye Cisco!!!" Winn said.

"My brother from another Earth what's up?" Cisco asked. They bro hugged. What's going on?