CHAPTER 1

Lucy's pov
When Lissanna returned from Edolas, I was ignored by everyone even my best friends Levy and Cana. So I left them, before I did, I muttered to myself " Goodbye Fairy tail, forever" I ran to the woods abandoning everyone and everything. I was sad, but I would train, become stronger, I was just a place holder for her. But now I'm not, I'm going to find a guild that will accept me as a guild member. And once i do. They will except me for who I am, I hope. When I was in the woods, I trained for about 3 years, I unlocked my powers I didn't know I had. I was a power house. When I came back, Fairy tail forgot about me, I wandered into Sabertooth territory. They tried to attack me, but they failed. Even their strongest members. I was a elemental dragon slayer. Which was clearly obvious. I used every element. And the grand magic games are soon. Which I would participate in. They brought me in to the master.I still had the Fairy tail mark, but it was faded. The master saw it and was offended. "Are you part of fairy tail?" He asked. "Like I would be, they are only there to use wizards such as me." I said with fury. "Well seems you will fit in nicely around here" he said to me with a smirk on his face. "Hmm? You, want me to join Sabertooth. Ha! Like I would, I am a indapendant wizard. Although I want to destroy fairy tail in the grand magic games." I said. He raised his hand. "What if we offer you a deal." He said "What kind of deal?" I asked checking my nails. "You join, we will let you participate in the grand magic games against and only against Fairy tail" he said reaching his hand out. I couldn't say no, I would be able to show them my true power. "Deal". I shook his hand and gained the mark of the sabers. I took off my cloak. I was ready, every wizard in my way moved they felt my level in power, they all shivered. Until I reached the wizard Minerva. She didn't move. "I have a feeling that me and you will get along just fine" she said then she moved. I had a sly smirk on my face. When I sat down two guys sat next to me, one on each side. One had blonde hair, the other had pitch black hair. After I got my drink, I went out to find a place to stay. When I did the rent wasn't that high, 20 thousand jewl. Which I could make in three days. Or less.