"Its Nina and same here."

  Melodi watched Rashawd and Nina flirt throughout the whole baby shower. She wanted so bad to slap the shit out of her. But she knew that wouldn't be the right thing to do.

   "Melodi can I talk to you for a second?" Melodi heard her father say from behind her.

  "Yes" Melodi said walking into the house.

  "Look baby girl I'm sorry for saying the things I said to you some weeks back. I shouldn't have spoke that way, but I'm not sorry for putting my hands on you. You know I don't tolerate disrespect."

  "I know I understand. I apologize for being disrespectful. I just wanna do what's right for me. It's like I feel out of place here. I wanna go somewhere new. Live life I promise I'll come visit."

  "You promise?" Jerald asked holding out his pinky.

"Yesss daddy I promise."

"Okay then you can go."

"Thanks daddy, but I'm about to head out I got business to handle. but first I have to pee."

"To much information lil girl, but make sure you tell your mom you're leaving." Jerald yelled as he walked outside into the backyard.

  Melodi made her way to the bathroom but stop when she heard rumbling. Melodi was about to turn around until the bathroom door came open. It was Nina walking out fixing her dress.

  "Hi Melodi" Nina said walking pass her. Melodi pushed the bathroom door open and seen Rashawd washing his face.

  "Really Rashawd!" Melodi voice was broken. Rashawd hadn't noticed her standing there.

"Melodi its not what it looks like."

"Fuck you Rashawd and I meant! you lyin bastard. Ugh I hate you! Stay the fuck away from me." Melodi screamed.

  "Melodi calm down let me explain." Rashawd pleaded as he grabbed Melodi's arm.

"Get the fuck off me!  What's understood don't need to be explained. How the fuck you tell me not to compare you to Rico and you go and do the same shit! I swear I hate you!" Melodi snatched away from Rashawd with tears streaming down her face.

  Rashawd was in shock. But he knew he hadn't done anything wrong. Nina tried to come on to Rashawd but he refused to sleep with her. Melodi just walked into the bathroom at the wrong moment. 

  But Rashawd knew Melodi already had her mind made up.

   "Melodiiiii please wait!" Rashawd said running out the bathroom.

  "Rashawd please don't. There's nothing you need to say to me. Actions speak louder then words."

  "Yes they do but nothing happened I swear to you. I know better then that. I watched you get hurt one time before I'm not trying to be the cause of the second time. I love you and you have my heart right now."

  "what about that date she was talkin about"

"I took her ass to Wendy's and I only did that because of your dad"

"How I know you ain't lying!  Rashawd she was fixing her dress."

  "Yea because she tried to come on to me....You wanna smell my dick?"

Rashawd said with a straight face. Which caused Melodi to buss out laughing.

  "Rashawd really!" Melodi said playfully pushing him.

  "What I'm foreal it still smell like Irish Spring."

"Wateva Rashawd"

  "Naw foreal Melodi I wouldn't do you like that. I'm real deal feelin you. And I can't show you the way I want to because we still haven't told your dad. I wanna do more with you not just have sex with you eventho that shit be good as hell."

  "I know we'll tell him soon. But until then you betta let ol girl know what's up before she get both of you fucked up."

  "So you forgive me?" Rashawd asked looking at Melodi

  "Yes I forgive you."

   "I love you girl!"

   "I love you to. Rashawd I'm not playin you betta let her know something!"

  "I heard you the first time." Rashawd hugged Melodi as they shared a passionate kiss.

"Melodiiii!"

  Rashawd and Melodi broke free from the kiss to turn around and see Melodi's mom in total shock.....

Cliffhanger!!!!!! lol it's short but it will do! I'll be updating in 3weeks!

Vote!!!! COMMENT!!!! Share!!!

ExoticLuv!