chapter 7

"Rico how do you feel about me? Melodi asked as her and Rico where headed back to Melodi's home.  Melodi had spent all day with Rico. They enjoyed a movie and went out to dinner. She was feeling Rico and she was really hoping he was feelin the same way.

"Mel you know I care about you."

"Rico I care about you to but how do you really feel about me. I mean every time I wanna cuddle with you it's cut short because of a phone call. And when I text you it takes you forever to text back. If this not what you want let me know before we go any farther."

"Mel if I didn't want this I wouldn't be here right now. When I met you I told you once I got you I ain't letting you go. I mean it."

"Are you gonna stay the night with me?"

"yea I can do that"

Rico and Melodi was fooling around on the couch. Melodi didn't know Rashawd had left until she walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water when she noticed the note on the kitchen counter.

"Mel I'm sorry but I decided to make this my last day being here. What you said earlier made a lot of sense and I don't want to ruin your relationship with Rico. I couldn't control myself round you and me staying for an extra few day only would have made things much worst. Thanks for keeping me company doe! <3 Shawd"

Melodi was kinda shocked when she read the letter. She wasn't expecting him to leave so soon. Melodi had mad feelings for Rashawd and it upset her that he left.

"Damn Melodi your pussy feel good as fuck" Rico moan as Melodi fucked him well. Melodi plans was not to sleep with Rico but thinking of Rashawd made Melodi horny.

"Mmmhhm Rico" Melodi said as she threw her head back. Melodi was going in on his dick. Rico felt good to Melodi. Melodi had Rico moaning like a female. Rico grabbed a pillow and placed it on his face to keep from yelling. Melodi continued to move up and down on Rico's stiff rod until she felt a pair of eyes on her. Glancing at her door Melodi noticed Rashawd standing there. Bitten his bottom lip Rashawd stared into Melodi's eyes. Melodi began to slow up her pace and rode Rico a little more gentle. Melodi moans began to get louder as she pretended it was Rashawd she was sexing instead of Rico. Not taking her eyes off Rashawd Melodi mouthed 'I want you'. Rashawd rod grew hard as he watched Melodi. Rashawd couldn't help but stroke himself watching how her body moved up and down. Her pretty nipples was poking straight out and the way her ass cheeks moved. He wanted Melodi but he knew he couldn't have her. Melodi felt Rico dick go limp but she wasn't ready to catch her nut she wanted to wait on Rashawd. Melodi kissed Rico as he snored lightly. Rico went to sleep instantly. That was the power of her pussy. Watching Rashawd back away from her door Melodi quickly grabbed her robe and followed him.

"Rashawd" Melodi whispered closing her robe.

"I'm sorry I thought you where still out. I came to get the rest of my things. I left the key on the counter. Your dad said they'll be back in the next two days"

"I know he called me today" The tention between the two were heavy. Rashawd tried not to make eye contact with her.

"Why you left anyway?"

"You know why I left. Melodi I can't control myself around you. I can't keep hoping for something that I know I can't have."

"Rashawd who said you couldn't have me." Melodi said seductively as she moved closer to him.

"Melodi you making this harder for the both of us please." Rashawd begged as Melodi wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Rashawd I know what I said earlier but please don't walk away from me." Rashawd just stared at Melodi as he lifted her up and pinned her up against the wall. Melodi looked hurt when she asked Rashawd not to leave her. She made his heart melt. Melodi wrapped her legs around him as his tongue licked at her neck.

"Rashawd I want you baby please."

"I want you to Melodi I'm feenin for you baby. Just give me a couple of weeks to see how things work out with Vanessa and I."

"I'm not ready to end this. Rashawd let me please you." Melodi asked pushing off the wall and getting on her knees. Rashawd had to catch his balance when he felt Melodi's lips around his rod.

"Let me please you baby" Melodi moaned as she took him farther into her mouth. Rashawd had lost control Melodi felt to good to him. Rashawd wanted to cry when he felt her tongue lick at his head.

"Rashawd do you want me to stop. Tell me baby do you?" Melodi said putting that head game on him. Rashawd was lost for words.

"Do she make you feel better then I do?" Melodi asked as she stroked his dick.

"Tell me Rashawd and I'll stop. Let me know Rashawd." Rashawd was on mute. Melodi had him hooked. Rashawd wasn't ready to end what him and Melodi had just started.

"Shit Melodi please don't...aww mel" Rashawd moaned as he grabbed the back of her head.
"No Melodi you treat me better. Mel your the one I need." Rashawd said as he fucked her mouth. And that's all Melodi wanted to hear before she went to work on his dick. Ten minutes later Melodi had Rashawd crying her name as he released in her mouth.

Sorryy it took so long to update and I know this chapter wasn't all that but I had to keep this book alive!  Anywho....

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

ExoticLuv