Aw, that's so heart warming,” the radio host smiled, “You really love them, yeah?”

To no end.” the singer nodded. “I'd die for these boys, and that's a fact.

**

Tom looked at the clock on the wall, reading that it was nearly one in the morning. He yawned, standing up from the couch where Nathan and Jay sat, well, leaned on each other as they were both nearly asleep, and stretched his arms.

“I think that's enough recording for one day.” he said out loud, but got no response as Siva was in the booth and Max was too focused on setting the right pitch for him. The older singer smirked, going up behind his mate and jabbing him in the ribs. “Max!”

Max jumped nearly ten feet in the air, and in the process managed to turn the pitch and sound all the way up, creating a loud, blasting squeaking noise in Siva's ears. With a gasp of pain and shock, the Irish lad tore off the head phones on his head and threw them to the ground, covering his ears with his hands.

“What the hell, Tom?!” Max hissed, giving his mate dagger eyes. Tom wasn't even phased by them and just kept laughing; Max shook his head and then turned on the microphone in the singing booth. “I'm so sorry, Seev.” he commented while turning the sound and pitch off. “That was Tom's fault.”

“What?” Siva shouted back, not being able to hear Max clearly.

“Oh great,” George mumbled to himself, “Just come out, I think we're done for tonight.” he waved his hand towards the door, making sure Siva got the message. Once he nodded, Max turned towards Tom and crossed his arms.

“If you damaged his ears you're so fucked.” he said seriously. “We need him, you know.”

“I didn't damage his bloody ears.” Tom rolled his eyes. “He'll be fine in a minute or two. Besides, you're the one that turned the sound up.”

“Because you scared me!”

“Details, details..” Tom muttered, waving his hand.

Max just narrowed his eyes, but turned his attention to Siva when he heard the booth's door open and saw him step out, rubbing his ears still.

“You alright, mate?” he asked, standing and walking over to him.

“I think... I still can't hear you correctly.” Siva answered. “And next time, can you just tell me that I suck instead of blasting my fucking ears out?”

“That wasn't my fault!” Max cried out in his own defense. “Tom scared me from behind and I hit the volume by accident!.... And you don't suck!”

Siva smirked, “Aw, thank you.” He turned to Tom. “As for you,” he raised his hand and smacked him upside the head, nearly knocking Tom to the floor.

“Ouch!” Tom sneered, holding his now throbbing skull. “That hurt!”

“And my ears are bleeding.” Siva went back, crossing his arms. “Now we're even.”

“Fucktard.”

“Twat.”

“You little-”

“Alright, that's enough.” Max silenced them. “It's late and I'm sure all of us are tired. Let's just go home and sleep, yeah?”

Siva and Tom just rolled their eyes, a good enough answer for Max. “Gather your stuff and call a cab. I'll go wake up the babies.” he joked, walking over to Jay and Nathan who were happily in dream land together. He smirked as he watched Jay wrap a tighter grip on Nathan's arm and use it as a pillow, and Nath rested his head on Bird's.