5.THE WEDDING.

SRUTHI'S POV:

It's my wedding... yes, it is.....I don't know what these feelings are that are running through me.... You may call them wedding gitters or nervousness or whatever, but I am not at all feeling like me.....

I just met Sathyuk once  in between  when he asked me to accompany to the engagement of both his friends viraj and arush.....I saw both the couple's and they were so happy and they were completely enjoying complementing each other......but will I ever have that happiness???I don't know.....currently Iam here sitting in front of the mirror thinking about all these stuff where the beautician And Aastha are busy dolling me up....finally after what felt like eternity Iam done and to be frank iam looking beautiful......I asked them to leave since I want my lone time.......

I closed my eyes....All the incidents that happened flashed in my brain and when SATHYUK'S face crossed my brain some sort of feeling....that something is going to change is all what I felt......breaking my thoughts all my cousins including Aastha barged saying that they need to get me down.....so I moved down towards a new future which iam not sure about....

SATHYUK'S POV:

It's my wedding......Iam tensed ...nervous or whatever but above all.of this Iam happy.....happy marrying Sruthi.....after I spoke to.aastha I  promised myself that iam gonna keep her as  queen of my life and I'm pretty sure  ill do it.....

I'll start a new life with her just not being her husband but also a good companion and friend.....she is meant to be loved and I'll make sure everything around her is gonna make her happy.....I hope I truly hope I can bring out my real girl.....my girl sounds great....

Anyway chucking all the thoughts we started to the venue and all my friends and cousins are enjoying  teasing  and having great fun......finally we reached and I was made to do some rituals then.thd bride was called and I was eagerly waiting for her to come.down....

And there she goes.....gosh!!!!!she is an angel descending......my breath hitched the moment I saw her......Ofoo what's this girl???she's making me experience all the foreign feelings that I never knew.....

My trance was broken once she came in front of me and she gave me a sweet smile.....and the wedding rituals started and we were asked to do the phera....

With the seven vows, I promised myself to be her strength in every aspect of life and support her in whatever she does,protect her even if it costs my life, and finally love her till eternity........

We finished the vows, and I was asked to put an indoor and mangalsutr, which I did making her mine and only mine forever......

SRUTHI'S POV:

The minute I saw Sathyuk for a second everything around me stopped....he was looking sinfully hot.....offooo Sruthi come down I controlled myself and as soon as I saw him I don't know why but I smiled....and then we were asked to do the phera....

When we were taking the vows tears were almost brimming in my eyes.....I don't even know whether atleast I can keep up with any one of the vow....can I be a good life partner to him.??...can I be his strength?support?.....I don't know but I'll definitely try to be his friend....a good friend....with this he made me wear  sindoor and mangalsutr and now iam married..... no more sruthi Agarwal....it's Sruthi Sathyuk Malhotra......

Finally it's the time for my bidaai....what am I supposed to do???I want to cry.....go.and hug my parents and cry my heart out......but are they even sad about my farewell???I looked at them who were looking at me.....with a wish that they will come to me say some soothing words.....finally my mom came towards me and hugged me....

Mom:"takle care of both yourself and your new family...."

That's all what she told and Iam so baldly controlling my tears.....and same was the case with my dad.....finally I came  near Aastha and finally I broke down hugging her.......and same was the case of with her.....

Aastha:"Your future is waiting for you....go."

She finally told me and still I was not in terms with my tears.......I felt a tight hold on my left hand and I turned to see sathyuk standing next to me......he held me more tight.....and it some what helped me.....finally we started to his  house and both of us are silent.....finally we reached  and aunty did our aarthi......I entered the house and all the rituals were done.....I was so very tired and just wanted to crash down.....and my heavy dress and jewellery is not at all helping....finally I was taken in to a room ....I think so sathyuk's .....I was made to sit on the bed and every others left......

I moved down off the bed and went into the balcony watching the pleasant sky when I felt someone to my back....I saw Sathyuk coming towards me and both of us settled in the balcony......

Sat:"So"

Sru:"So"

Sat:"Finally... it's done."

Sru:"ya it is."

Sat:"You are comfortable, right??"

What's this guy? How can he care this much for someone.....I finally decided to tell him what I am thinking.....

Sru:"Sathyuk..... thanks..... Thankyou so much for always understanding me and giving me my space.....it means a lot to me...I don't know how far I can be a good wife but I'll definitely try to be one and give my best to this relation..."

I was about to say further but I was stopped by him.....

Sat:"Friends"

Sru:"Ha??"

Sat:"Friends"

He told, extending his hands, and a smile crept on my face....

Sru;?:"Friends"

Sat:"Sruthi Iam happy that you want our relation to work....but let's start with our friendship the base of every relation....let's know each other trust each other share things and then let's think about this bond we are tied in..... so don't worry about anything..."

Sru:"Why are you so damn sweet?"

Sat:"Never tasted myself."

This guy is seriously something....just in seconds, he made all my worries fly away......he's a true gentleman, and I promise to keep up this friendship......

Sat:"So when are you doing back your college?"

Sru:"Iam thinking of going from next Monday....any way it's my last few days and then I need to give exam for my specialisation so nothing to worry"

Sat:"Fine....chalo Iam sleepy and you too...let's change and sleep"

With that, both of us changed and settled on each side of bed.....I closed my eyes thinking only about a thing.....

HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE US???

Love
Aastha....