PROLOUGE...

SRUTHI'S POV:

I was in kitchen busy doing some chores when my baby's cry made me rush to my room.....I ran in to my room to see my 9 months baby girl wide awake trying to get up from her cradle.....I immediately took my baby in to my arms giving her my warmth.....she looks a lot like her father but she inherited being cranky from me.....I fed her to sleep and kept staring at my baby angel who gave a new meaning to our lives.

Her pure eyes ....that innocent face ....I can't describe how blessed I feel having my baby and also her father...... all these thoughts led me down into the memories of life three years ago.

The girl I was back then .....never for once, I thought life could be this blissful .....Sruthi Agarwal....a girl who was stubborn....a girl who was never in to love... a girl who was ambitious ......and the girl I am now...... Sruthi Sathyuk Malhotra....a girl who loves her husband and baby to back and moon.....a girl for whom.nothing matters above her family....and a girl for whom her dearest husband is everything.....

Thanku Sathyuk for your support...for your love....for your care.....may be if it's not you....it's never us whom we are today.....

'At least for once, don't be selfish and marry him....for your father...'
My mother's words are still ringing in my ears.....that day I never knew that it's gonna be the best decision of my life.... but I am glad I took the step.....a step towards my love....a step towards my happiness and a step towards my sathyuk.....AND IT ALL STARTED....

SATHUYK'S POV:

I am in my office trying to complete my shit loads of work as soon as possible to reach home to my baby and my love.....and I saw my mobile flashing with her msg...

'Come soon, hubby.'

The past three years of life has given me the best gifts of my life....my love my wife my life my sruthi and my baby girl.....not even for once the day I accepted to marry her I thought life is going to turn out this beautiful.....all our immature acts back then...all our silly stupid decisions and our each and every fight brought us very very close to each other that we became inseparable parts of each other's life......we became soulmates....thinking abt them all the memories came flashing down in front of my eyes....AND IT ALL STARTED... .

Love
Aastha.....