Sweater Weather

* 3 weeks have passed by since Saturday *

"Oh my lord it's finally becoming sweater weather Gerard!" I happily chimed. Gerard replied with a joyful yay as he kept looking through boxes in his room. He had been looking for his sweaters and jackets for an hour at least. Gee was a total jacket slut and everyone knew it, he loved his jackets. Every single one of them. Sometimes I even thought he treasured them more than me.

It had been a cloudy week with rain ahead on the forecast for Sunday, Gerard and I love the rain. It's so pleasant and calming plus all day you can stay home and cuddle, which Gerard and I always do even when it's not raining outside. Since it was a Saturday we had a pretty open day for fun things to plan. Therefore we decided to go to the movies and watch the new Poltergeist that was coming out, as you know we love horror movies. It was about lunchtime when Gerard and I decided to get some food and head to the movies, Gerard snickered when we walked in and bought our tickets because he had his leftovers takeout box in his jacket. He walked though the doors after getting the tickets and quietly murmured, "What if they find out I have my leftovers from lunch and take it away from me?" He giggled sarcastically. It was cute the way his eyes squinted up when he had a bright smile, brighter than the sun. I answered him with a giggle of my own and a shrug of my shoulders. As we got our drinks we were heading up to the theater Gerard pecked me on the cheek and smiled with another small giggle. Someone behind us said "Ew fucking gays", Gerard tensed up as that someone announced that rude comment. I quickly had to calm Gerard down before he went and punched that guy. Gerard always hated when people discriminated against gays, it was one of his many pet peeves.
When we walked through the theater door there was barely anyone in the large room. "Haha so where should we sit baby?" Gerard asked. "How about right at the top in the middle love?" "Ooooooh good choice!" Gerard murmured with enthusiasm. He made his was up the stairs leading to the top with me following his every step. Once we sat down right in the middle I set my hand down on Gerard's thigh. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt and a leather jacket. He always wears such a perfect outfit that matches, ugh I can never pick out things that match. Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt Gerard's hand slide into mine as our hands laid on his left thigh. From my peripheral vision I saw him smile and blush a little, so did I when I saw him smile. Right then I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He turned to me and untwined our hands and put his hands around my waist. I leaned in and touched my lips against his, we started to slowly move them in a equal action and move faster. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck as he started to tighten his grip around my waist, I pulled him closer to me as we started to laugh from the awkward position we were in. "I love you Gee" I silently whispered. "I love you too Frankie", Gerard replied. I blushed so hard when he said those words. We gently unwrapped our hands around each other and turned to the screen and begin to watch the rest of the movie.

Gerard's POV-

I love Frank so much, he means the world to me. I was lost in my thoughts during the end of the movie when I suddenly glanced over to find Frankie past out on my shoulder. There was popcorn all over this shirt from the jump scares at the beginning of the movie. Frankie looked so cute even though his mouth was open and smelt of buttery popcorn. I couldn't help but giggle and I accidentally woke him up. Dammit he looked so peaceful. "Hello there sleepyhead." I tried to say softly. "Shit did I fall asleep?" "Yes you did baby, the movie is almost over." "Alright love, you better tell me what I missed on our way home." He cutely demanded. "Of course I will sweetheart." "I love you Gee, thank you." "I love you too Frankie and anytime."
Soon the movie ended and we were on our way home. I told Frankie about what he had missed and we discussed about what we were going to do when we got home.
*4 weeks pass*

Frank's POV-

The weather has been freezing since the past four weeks, there's been temperatures down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit. The week coming up was supposed to be full of thunderstorms and maybe even snow, plus black ice. My parents and I almost got into a wreck two years ago from black ice on our way to a Café for some coffee.
     Finally on Monday Gee and I did our normal routine of meeting up and heading to the bus stop getting ready to be dropped off at hell, once again. Neither of us smiled much except for when we randomly made eye contact with each other. When we arrived at hell Gee slipped his hand into mine as we walked through the doors of the school. All of the cool kids and bullies gave us nasty looks, which were normal. I decided to sit down next to Mikey, Gerard's little brother. (sorry I never mentioned him in the beginning cause i'm stupid XD) Mikey has a few friends and he never gets bullied, most likely because his true love moved away and he never got to confess his love to him. Mikey was depressed a long time after he left, Ray was his best friend, his ray of sunlight.
     Not long after we sat down Mikey looked up from his breakfast and chimed "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see ya there, I was too zoned out in my food haha."
Mikey was always thinking and zoning out, he never got much sleep either which was probably why.
"It's all good Mikey I'm glad to see you eating this morning, I never eat in the morning all Gerard and I do is drink coffee."
"Well that sounds like Gerard—" Mikey gets stopped in the middle of his sentence by the loud school bell and they were off to boring class.

I'm so sorry i haven't updated in a long time i've just been thinking too much to write and i'm having some trouble with school ugh. 1165 words haaahah and i apologize if there's any spelling errors. Hope y'all enjoy this boring chapter the next one is gonna have some feels! byeee love ya <3