Anger Rises

I looked up at the ceiling.

The glass started to form a picture. The picture turned out to be three faces, all wearing masks.

I knew it!

I remember Marissa telling me some of our worst enemies were B.O.Y. That means Bad Office Young, I think.

They were behind this!

"Hello," one of the agents said. He was also the tallest, and I presume the oldest. He looked like he was my age.

"Why did you do this?!" I screamed.

Another agent spoke. "It's complicated." He was the shortest agent, and I believe the youngest.

The middle hight agent spoke. "But we do have a suprise for you!" He pointed to Amber who was chained up to the wall.

"Now you be good," said the agent. "or your friend gets hurt!"

"Don't listen to-" Amber yelled, but the agents taped her mouth shut before she could say anymore.

I was furious. My captain was captured and I couldn't let them get away with that.

----------------------------

Author's note

Hey, readers! How do you like the story so far? This part really shocked some of my friends, who edit for me. Right now, I'm actually writing the fifteenth chapter. I stopped writing on my own website, and I just remembered I stopped in the middle of a sentance! Ha, ha, laugh all you can. I think I'm going to fix it in a while, so...

That's all for now!

-x o x o x o x o x o Katy Throb <3