Right on track, Not

AN:I haven't watched this movie in like ages. But it was an all time favorite and i now most of it by memory,Except for everything i want to put into this chapter.Im an EPIC FAIL!!!!!! So if this chapter seems off to the actual movie scene its because i don't have the movie i love so much.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were riding our solar surfers in an abandoned construction site.We were doing basic tricks when Jim decided to step up a notch and he went right threw the holes of a still moving construction wheel.I followed him threw and we were almost all the way out when the cops were right on our tail.

Now what were you to love birds doing out riding illegally?"The cop questioned.

"We are not lovebirds. If you were to call us anything, call us partners in crime."I replied.I hated when everyone thought we were a couple.

The cop took us both back to the Inn.

"Okay, thanks for the lift, guys." Jim said trying to get out of trouble with the cops.

"Not so fast! "The first cop commanded.

"We apprehended your son and his friend operating solar vehicles in a restricted area."The second cop explained.

Moving violation nine-zero-four, section fifteen, paragraph - uh..."The first one started to explain when he trailed of forgetting the rest.

" Six."James finished for him.

" Thank you."

"Don't mention it. " Jim replied.

"Jim!"

"as you are aware mam this constitutes a violation of his probation."

"yes yes no i understand but could we"His mom started talking but got interrupted by the good old doctor doppler.

"Pardon me! uh officers if i may interject here i am the noted astropyisis Dr. Delbert Doppler perhaps you heard of Me...no? I have a clipping-" The doctor started but got interrupted.

are you the boys father?" Questioned the cop.

oh no" answered Jim's mom and the Dr. at the same time.

"eww he's just and old friend of the family " Jim's mom continued earning a look from the Dr.

"BACK OFF SIR!" The cops yelled at him.

"Thank you Delbert i will take it from here." Sarah stated.

"Well Sarah if you insist. don't you ever let me do that again"He stated to Sarah.

"Due to repeated violations of statue... C"

"We have impounded his vehicle."

"Any more slip-ups will result in a one-way ticket to juvenile hall. " the first cop stated.

"Kiddie hoosegow. " the other added.

"The slammer. " The first continued.

"Thank you, officers."Jim's mom stated. before turning to Jim

It won't. Happen. Again. " She told Jim even though we all knew it was going to happen again.

" We see his type all the time, ma'am." The first cop started off again.

"Wrong choices."the second continued .

"Dead-enders." The first. i picked up they talk in a pattern the first then the second they never break it.