swallow

The binds bit into my wrist as I writhed in pleasure.
       Flesh on flesh
          Mouth against mouth
      The darkness slowly swallowing me as he sucked and bit on my neck and slowly moved downward. His hips grinded into mine painfully but sweetly,I let out a small moan as he trailed his fingers down my body and to my leg before lifting it and wrapping it around his waist. He moved seconds later, leaving me on the bed, cold and alone. It was so dark, I couldn't see anything, hear anything. I was scared and I wanted his body back on my own.
        I layed there for what seemed to be fore ever before I felt a sharp sting on my leg. I cried out in pain...pleasure I didn't know anymore as he continued to assault me with the  object.by the time he was done I felt the after sting of pain on my legs, chest, arms and member. I heard him laugh as I attempted to remove the hand cuffs only for them to tear into my delicate skin even more. I let out a breath as he climbed back onto me with a grunt. He pulled my legs apart and sat between them, before he ran his hands through my pewbic hair and down my thighs.

              "You're  beautiful... You know that right? Every bit of you... You look sexy all tied up and blind folded...moanimg and writhing in pleasure because of my touch."

Thean laughed as he kissed my stomach.
            "Mmmmm I want to know what your screams sound like....will you let me find out kitten?"
             I feaverouly nodded my head and nudged my hips up begging him to enter me I needed it badly.

         The shrill alarm woke me up abruptly,groaning I swing my arm to stop the noise...only to hit nothing.
Opening my crust covered eyes I groan in frustration at the blinding light.
             "Sorry about that kid...didn't think you'd wake up yet..."
I rub my head and eyes before yawning and stretching.
         "What the Fuck happened....who are you??" I mutter stairing at the blury figure in front of me
    "You don't remember anything from last night do you damn..."
      I snort and shake my head looking around.
   "Well for one last night was Ann's birthday party and two we had some shitty argument and then we ended up cuddling...you passed out. And you were morning like a whore in your sleep kid like damn,I'd kill to- never mind I need to get back to the city now have a good life" he mutters and rushes out the room.
      "Hey w-wait up!" I yell chasing after him when I made it to the door he was down the hall looking at me. Walking up to him I open my mouth to talk only to be cut off.
       "Look kid as much as I want to make you scream like how you were in your sleep I need to get to work...if you want to talk ask Ann for my number" he waved and walked down the steps and out the house I heard faint yells and laughter and the starting of a car...and like that the storage guy was gone.