Pay Attention to Me

!! Picture by @/twinkyjosh on IG !!

((Smut))

SummaryTyler and Josh just got married and moved in to a new home together, Josh doesn't pay enough attention to Tyler since the move in so Tyler decides to teach him that's a no.

Tyler walked into the office of his newly moved in home and looked to find a tuft of red hair peeking over a desk chair by the computer, he draped his arms over the mans shoulders and rested his chin atop the red hair, "evening sir, you're working awfully late" mumbled Tyler as he walked around the chair and seated himself on the mans lap. He looked into the dark brown eyes of his newly wedded husband, Josh, and smiled hazily as he leaned down and pressed soft kisses along Joshs jawline. Josh hummed in content as he removed his hands from the keyboard and instead wrapped them around Tylers waist. "Why yes of coarse I am! I have papers to write!" He explained dramatically, as if he were in an exaggerated movie, causing the man in his lap to giggle uncontrollably. "Why don't you put this down for now and I help you with this new problem you seem to be... Packing..." He said, signalling downward to the very prominent boner Josh was now repping, thanks to the boy in his lap. "I guess that's a yes?" Tyler said as he stood up and lead Josh through the house to their new bedroom. Tyler pushed Josh down on the bed and situated himself between the mans legs. "Normally we do this the other way around but you can't seem to pay any proper attention to me lately so I figured I'll take control for once." Tyler breathed as he began unbuttoning Joshs jeans. Josh watched the boy below him make work of taking off his boxers, he groaned lowly in the back of his throat at the touch of Tyler on his cock which was now flushed against his stomach. Tyler began making work of the mans hardon as he licked a stripe along the vein on his cock. Josh moaned a series of Tylers name along with other incoherent words as Tyler let go with his hands and began bobbing his head up and down, making sure to lick the slit of the mans cock each time he reached the top again. Tyler hummed around Josh, which caused Josh to in turn, lift his legs up and trap Tylers head between them. Tyler reached his hands around and began reaching along Joshs entire torso in an attempt to find a grip on the mans skin, scratching him here and there in the process. Josh began to feel a familiar heat coil between his legs as Tyler breathed more, Josh was a moaning, groaning mess. Tyler looked up at Josh through fluttered lashes as Josh came down his throat. Tyler pulled off with a pop as climbed up the bed to cuddle into Joshs side as he began to trace circles into the mans chest. Josh wrapped his arm around Tyler and sighed contentedly. "I suppose I should pay more attention to you then huh?" Josh chuckled, Tyler giggled into Joshs chest and Josh kissed the top of the boys head. "That would be nice." Tyler said before he fell of into a relaxed sleep, Josh following suit.

Alright that's it. I know it sucks lmao what can I do I was bored. :P