Your life depends of what you choose....

19th Feb:

"I'm home'' I called out. "Good gracious! Can you be louder?" exclaimed our housekeeper Lana. "Sorry Lana".... I didn't mean to shout or anything. "Ok...Well, don't shout like that again Zora or else I'm sure my ear drums are gonna burst". "Kay! Kay! Enough already" I said. I was already ant to top it up I didn't want Lana to start an argument . "I am going upstairs to my room, call me if you need me but it would probably be better if you just leave me alone for some time". "What happened Zora? Honey, did something happen in school? I can surely help you out with that". Lana said, looking concerned. "On no Lana, it's nothing really. I just wanna sleep...you know I'm freakin' tired and all". "Ok...but if you're in a problem or something you can speak up, you know. I'll always bee there for you". "Awww, thanks Lana.I know I can always come to you....but right now. I just need to sleep". I said smiling at her. She was a great housekeeper...always there for all of us. But right now I just wanted to write in my diary. I could pour out all my feelings into it. It was the best medicine. I ran to my room and flopped on my bed." Dear diary" I wrote.

"Today was truly and totally embarrassing.:( .I tripped on this rock and got mud all over my face in P.E. Everyone was laughing their heads off. I mean how often does a "Cheerleader" trip on a rock?/.Very rarely. And I managed that very well.Obvious, Liz [my bestie] tried to console my and all but talk about embaressing! And to make it worse Jake [my crush] was right there, I bet it's going to be on the FrontPage of the school newspaper. Well , I guess I better go now. The phone's buzzing. Oh, its Liz. You know how mad she gets when I don't pick up her call. Soo I'll write back as soon as I can.

"Hey Liz". I say on the phone". "Heya girl...just called to check up on you. You know, I was thinking about how you were doing after the totally embarrassing scenario. What are you gonna do about the "Jake guy"? You know as a bestie I ought to know all his. "God.Liz.Bombard me with a few more questions would you. Slow down! So yeah about the mortal embarrassment thing I'm trying to forget it and you are soooo not helping me with that.Yeah, and about the Jakie thing....maybe he'll forget what happened today.Oh god yeah...maybe he'll get amnesia or something". "Look Zo...everything will be the same. Nothing's going to change. Should I come over? Let's make the best movies list. We haven't done that in a long time...so can I come over right now?". I sighed..."Sure, come over but promise me we won't talk about what happened in P.E. today." "Promise, be right there" Liz said on the other line. "Soooo, are we making the best movies list first or do you want some fashion tips...". "Movies...um...lets make the list first".

Best movies list: Liz and Zo.

10) New York minute: It rocks. Super funny. Cute story line and a very nice makeover scene.

Um...Liz, you have pretty much covered it all. Love ya Max Lomax. Yeah the movie is downright hilarious. Love the sister touch and the BLING.

9) Freaky Friday: Extremely funny. Love the switcheroo. Love you mommy dear. You rock my socks!

What Liz said. Hey you are covering up all my points. No fair.I disagree with the socks thing though. My socks stink...so mommy probably won't like rocking my socks.

8) Agent Cody Banks: Awesome movie. Love the action. Lovely looking Hillary's in it.

What's not to like?/ The movie is FAB. Love the gadgets and the action. Awesome stuff that ice cube turns out to be....might try to make it myself.

7)Stormbreakers:Fantastically fabulous!

Don't try to be all innocent. I know you like the actor.Anyways love that movie.

6) Um...Another Cinderella story: Nice movie. It's pretty funny and emotional. Love the way Hillary acts. And Zo I like Stormbreakers..Not because of the actor but because of the script.

Yeah it Cool. Pretty funny. Don't try to fool me missy. I know you too well for THAT....keep saying it maybe one day you will start believing it.

5) Smile: Lovely! Dang...its bad enough I cant fool you. You know me TOO well. Maybe I should be a bit more secretive.

Touching and VERY emotional. I like you the way you are. You better stay the same.

4) Harry potter: Lovely direction. Lovely plot.

Awesome movie. Love all the parts.

3) Twilight: Everything is just great.

AH-MA-ZING. Its so OH-MY-EDWARD types.

2)Mama Mia : Its so darn funny. THREE dads? /

It tickles my funny bones. Love those remix Abba songs,

And the best movie of our choice, this month is

-drum roll-

WILD CHILD! : Super duper.....Mama Mia there I go again...my my how can I not love it.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

20th Feb:

"Everything's going fine. I told you so. Your pic hasn't even come on the front page. Be happy. It could have gone worse. Look Jake even said "hi" to you....That shows that he does not think of you as a dumbo"Said Liz. "Yeah... You are SO right. But the newspaper hasn't even come out yet Liz......don't talk about it please. Everyone is pointing at me and giggling. I am being a coward aren't I? How sissy of me.Sooo how was math?" I asked her. "Fine", she said. "Look at Scarlet go!

"Oh Yeah Scarlet".Yeah THAT Scarlet. The corrupt girl. How could anyone miss her? With the piercing, tattoos and red lipstick. Yeah that much of an attention seeker she was. I didn't really LIKE corrupt people. But the boys.....they used to run behind her like puppies. Offering to carry her book and stuff. Liz now days thought that corrupt people were in. "Come on Zo, she always used to say, lets join their gang". "Gosh Liz! They smoke. They dye their hair. They pierce their lips."...Well, fine we won't do all THAT but we can always interact with them ya know"?

God....Liz was soo adamant about that kind of stuff. Soo, the next thing I knew we were approaching Scarlet and her group of "friends".