Beauty and the Lion (Fairy Tail fanfic reader x Loke/Leo)

You sighed as Loke, or as he was now known as, Leo flirted with you once again. It was really getting old. And by that you meant REALLY old. " [Y/N], your beauty is so radiant I have to wear my glasses or otherwise I'll be blinded." He said, getting to close for your comfort. You shoved him away. "Go away, Leo. And haven't you used that one on Lucy before?" You asked. Leo got flustered and the fact that you knew this which caused you to chuckle. Well, it was his fault for using old pick-up lines on a girl who could read minds. It was rather amusing when he did though, so you didn't really mind that part about him flirting with you.

The truth was, you really did have feelings for Leo but you were to scared to show them. He was a playboy. You knew his type.

Hit on you, get you to like them, and then once they had you in the tsunami that was their 'love' you'd wind up on shore among the wreckage of their ex-girlfriends as they captured another girl among their raging waves. You knew this, and yet, you couldn't help but have feelings for Leo! Not to mention that he wasn't even human! He was Lucy's spirit! She could get seriously angry, and if you and Leo started dating... Well, you didn't want to think about it.

"[Y/N]...?" Leo said, his voice snapping you out of your thoughts, you noticed he was now mere centimeters from you. This caused you to blush madly. "Ooh they lllllike each other!" Came Happy's voice from somewhere near by. This caused your face to become even more red and you quickly ran out of the guild, leaving behind a saddened looking Leo.