Good Girl

Warnings: smut, sex, strong language

"Michael?" You called as you skipped through the halls.

"He's in there, wouldn't bug him thought he's tryin' it on with a girl." Isaiah warned you as he fled the room.

You barged into the room and gave a smug smirk to the girl that glared at you and poured yourself a drink. Turning your attention to Michael once you'd sat down and took a deep glug.

"I need a favour." You asked sweetly but there was a tone that told Michael you'd cause a fuss if he didn't at least humour you.

"What kind of favour?" Michael sighed.

"I want a dance." You smiled and waited for him to get up but he didn't.

"I danced with you before dinner." Michael reminded you and took a drag from his cigarette.

"But I need to dance with someone now." You insisted. "I'll give you ten quid."

"That wouldn't happen to be the ten quid I gave you yesterday?" Michael asked as you held it out to him.

"Do you want to dance with me or not?" You gave him a cheeky grin when you tried to convince him he wanted to dance with you.

"As nice as it sounds I'm here with this lovely girl." Michael pointed to the girl who'd been pushed to the back of your mind.

"Please Michael?" You hummed and he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so insistent?" Michael chuckled.

"Because the boy in the room next to me, who is very rich and good friends with Grace, is ignoring me." You pouted at Michael.

"How exactly does this involve me?" Michael asked, already knowing what your answer would be, you wanted him to cheer you up and no doubt his cousins were busy and you'd already given up on them.

"I want you to dance with me so he'll notice me and then I'll flirt with him across the room and eventually sneak away from you." You watched as Michael's eyes widened for a second before he recovered and took a deep drag from his cigarette.