Wizard101 Dropped Pets by Bosses

Hey! I have a long list of Pets that are dropped by Bosses throughout the Spiral. The worlds are: Wizard City, Marley Bone, Krokatopia, Moo Shu, Drangonsypre, and Grizzelheim.

If you do not know, certain pets are dropped by certain Bosses, like if you beat General Akellies in Cyclops lane, you can get a Blue Ghost. Now i have a list with the worlds and streets along with the bosses above. I just have one piece of imfermation missing: How many times you beat them to gain it. These numbers can vairy. For instance: I'm still working with General Akellies in order to get the Blue Ghost. I have battled him 11 times already. I'm level third and he has a health of 470 along with a Cyclops buddy with 235. I run around the street after each battle collecting orbs after using my two bottles. Or i mark my position and teleport to the Commons to save time. It doesn't really matter how you do it, it doesn't have to consecutive.

In each capter i will list the Pets, who their dropped by, what world their in, and what precise street/location they are. I hope you enjoy his as much as i do. Right now i'm searching every website i can and writing down any usful information in my journal so that i can prgress further. In my next book for Wizard101, i'll list mounts that are dropped.

 -Rebecca