Chapter 12: Where did you think you where going?

Zacznij od początku

Letting out a breath, I stood up. "Aide, I need to talk to you in the kitchen...now." I emphasized but he didn't respond.

Thirty seconds went by and I watched my brother stand up straighter and turn around. "You better not move from that spot Isabel, or so help me God." he gritted.

Passing by me I looked down at Isabel who continued rocking back and forth. "We'll be in the kitchen. Please stay by the fireplace and warm up. You just finished being sick and I really don't want you to get pneumonia after this."

Nodding her head, I headed to the kitchen to have a talk with my brother.

"Aiden." hissing his name from the entrance way.

"What?"

Stalking over to him I turn him around. "What the hell were you thinking?"

Clenching his jaw he takes a step back. "I was thinking of keeping Isabel indoors so she wouldn't get sick, because she ran. What the hell did you expect me to do?"

"I was expecting you to tell her in a better way than what you told her. You scared her and that is why she ran." gritting through my teeth. I wanted to punch him in the face.

"I told her what we wanted. Simple as that. You were the one stalling."

"Because I wanted to ease into it. Not be a f'ing caveman about it like you were. We already realize that she must of been through a traumatic experience before. So just telling her that we will do anything to have her...it must have triggered something. Didn't you see the way she was trembling in fear?" asking him the obvious.

Aiden stood there glaring at me for a while until he shook his head from side to side. "You're right...f**k." running his hand through his hair.

"I know I'm right. I'm the one who likes to think clearly and rationally."

Shaking his head, he turned and walked out of the kitchen without another word. I stayed behind to make Isabel her hot chocolate.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Once I made my way back into the living room, she was still rocking back and forth, Aiden was kneeled down in front of her trying to talk to her. "Isabel, look at me."

Still staring at the ground she didn't say a word. "Isabel, why did you run from us? We weren't going to hurt you. Where did you think you were going to run too? Huh? Everything is closed and there is a blizzard heading this way. You could have frozen to death Isabel. Do you understand that?" his voice held aggravation.

Frustrated, he began to lift his hand up when Isabel scooted back quickly. She covered her face like if she was shielding her face. "Please don't." she says lowly.

Aiden stood up snapping his head to look at me. Setting the mug I was holding down on the side table, I made my way around to her kneeling down. "Isabel? Please look at me beautiful. It's just me, Brayden." 

Lowering her hands hesitantly, she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "There are those big brown eyes I like to look at." telling her with a smile.

She gave me a blank stare then gulped. Looking up she stared up at Aiden then back at me. "What are you going to do to me?"

Taken back by her words. I reached out to caress her cheek but she moved back. Dropping my hand I stood up. "What do you-"

"I mean...what are you two going to do to me? What are you going to make me do to the both of you?" she asked seriously.

Looking at Aiden who was staring down at her confused I kneeled back down. "Isabel. All we want is to take care of you. Like Aiden said earlier, we are interested in you. We want to be with you. That's all." I tell her softly.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she shook her head no. "That's all? That can't be all." she said it more to herself.

"It is. What more could there be Isabel?" I asked.

Exhaling out, she looked at Aiden then at me. "...you both forcing me to be your sex slave...just like they did." then placed her forehead on her knees and began to rock back and forth.

...who ever they are, they will both pay for causing Isabel to act and think like this.

A/N: 10/14/16

Hello guys, how are you? I'm a bit sad because a friend of mine passed away early this morning. She was in a bad car accident last month on her way to work. She was hit by a Drunk Driver. Thank you to those who Prayed for her and her family. Her husband and two boys have a very long road ahead of them.

Anyways, hope you liked the chapter though I don't think it's my best. My mind is overwhelmed with a lot of thoughts.

Do you think Aiden will understand Isabel's actions? Will Brayden be able to calm her? Will Isabel tell them her past?

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting. Have a great and safe weekend. Bye!