Chapter 21

Rosalie's POV

We go to the clearing and wait for the Volturi. I can't believe Bella proposed to me. I'm so excited. I get interrupted from my thoughts when I hear footsteps coming our direction.

"They're here," says Alice. I wonder how she feels because it's Jasper who got us into this mess. He just had to go and say that Leah "stole" Alice away from him, when it's his fault for lying to her and cheating with some stupid bimbo.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Cullens, and a few guests," says Aro. He has a stupid, nasally voice that's just annoying. How can anyone stand to be around him 24/7?

"Aro we have done no wrong," says Carlisle. "Jasper used his ability to make Alice think they were mates, when it's clear they are not."

"Oh Carlisle, you always wanted to make peace without violence, but you cannot win this one with words. Guard, ATTACK!!" The guard comes foward and starts running at us.

Bella is the first one to react and yells, "Charge!!" We all took off running towards the guard. We all met in the middle with a big crash. All I could hear around me were snarls and verocious growls. All I could see was limbs flying around, and smoke going up in the air. Soon everything was still. No more noise, no more limbs flying through the air, nothing. I look around to see who is still standing.

I see Alice and Leah hugging each other, Jade and Angela staring at each other, all other mated pairs in one of those two positions. I look around for Bella, and I don't see her anywhere. I'm starting to panick, when I feel warm arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Bella!" I turn around and crash our lips together. Our lips move in sync before I pull away and look at her face. She has a couple cuts and bruises on her face, but overall she's okay. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Of course I'm okay, I have a wedding to plan and attend," she says. She worriedly looks at a crack I have on the side of my cheek. "You're okay right?" she asks worriedly. "It doesn't hurt anywhere."

"Bella honey, I'm fine. Just a few cracks that's all. No need to be worried." She pulls me into a warm embrace. "I'm fine."

We stand there for a little while longer, until we all left the clearing. The Volturi kings are dead, the guard is dead, Jasper is dead. Jasper didn't even get close to Alice before Leah came and tore his head off his shoulders. It was quite the sight to see.

We walk into the house, and Alice comes running over to me.

"Can I plan your wedding please?" Alice asks.

"Sure Alice, you can plan our wedding."

Time skip to after wedding (I don't know how weddings go haha)

I'm so so so happy right now. Bella and I got married, and we just returned from our honeymoon. We toured around Europe because Bella has never left North America. It was amazing. The thing that shocked me the most, was that my change to a shifter, was painless. It feels so good to have a heartbeat, and be warm again.

I haven't been feeling well lately so Bella, being the overprotective person she is, brought me straight to Carlisle after we got off the plane.

"Well Rosalie, I have some amazing news for you and Bella. You're pregnant."

THE END!!!

A/n' IT'S FINISHED!! I know the end is crappy, and the fight was the worst thing ever, but I'm not a big person for violence, so I skipped it. I know this is a very big cliffhanger, but if you guys want a sequel just let me know, and I'll see what I can do. Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time...