Chapter 11

Alice's POV

"What in the world is going on in here!" I yelled. Jasper hurries to get off of the young, human girl. He stands there for a second before he starts to put his clothes back on.

"Hunny, it's not what it looks like," he said.

"Then what is it supposed to look like! Because to me it looks like you were having sex with a human girl that none of us know!" I yelled back. "You know what. Get out of my room and my house and never ever come back here. You are no longer welcomed in this household."

"Fine I didn't want to be with you anyway. We were never mates. I just influenced your emotions to feel that way." With that he picked up the girl and ran out of the house.

That jerk. How could he do that to me? What did I ever do to him? Why would he influence my emotions like that? How did I not notice him influencing my emotions like that?

"Alice are you okay?" Esme asked. Always the supportive mother.

"Yeah I guess. I'm going to go for a walk." I jump out of my window because I don't want to see the concerning faces of my family right now.For some reason I just felt the need to go to the meadow Edward took Bella to.

When I get there, I see this beautiful La Push girl sitting in the middle. I could tell she was a wolf, but she didn't smell like one. I walk up closer to her, and I think she finally realized I was there because her head snapped right over to me.

She had the most hypnotizing brown eyes ever. I could just get lost into her chocolate pools forever, and I wouldn't be there long enough. Okay that sounded really cheezy Alice. Snap out of it!

"Hello I'm Alice," I introduce myself.

"I know who you are. You are a Cullen. I'm not supposed to like you, but I left Sam's pack because what he was doing to Bella was wrong." She looks around for a second then says, "Oh and my name is Leah Clearwater."

So Leah is her name. I beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"I know this might sound weird, but do you know what imprinting is?" she asks.

"Yes I do. Bella is my best friend, and she told me all about it."

"Well don't freak out, but I just imprinted on you. I know you know I can't control it, but it just happened. I know you are with someone, and I don't want it to be awkward around us," she says.

"Oh I'm not with Jasper anymore. He is a lying, emotion changing, cheating idiot that could die for all I care," I say furiously.

"HE DID WHAT!?!" Leah yells. I could tell she was getting angry, so I did the only thing that came to mind when you just meet your mate/imprint. I take off and stare into her eyes for a second. I gently caress her face and lean in.

Before our lips connected we heard, "What do you think you are doing Leah!"

A/n: Another update for you guys. Sorry I didn't get to double update. My phone ran out of service. Well here you go once again the _Gaming_Shadow helped me on my part, and she helped me with the rest of the book as well. So that means we have it all planned out, now I just have to write all the parts. I'll get to that soon hopefully. So I hoped you enjoyed it.