It took at least a few more channel-switching before Ashe finally came back, and based from her current looks, she had already changed out of her damp clothes from earlier.

"Took a bath?"

"Just a quick showe...-achoo!"

Katarina raised an eyebrow. "You sure you're good?"

"Like I said," Ashe spoke through the towel she used to wipe her nose. "It's just the dust."

"Whatever you say, Avarosa."

Ashe walked towards her and she can't help but look at the Avarosa's body. Whatever was restraining the female's chest is gone now, and Katarina can see how... well-endowed Ashe is at her chest area.

Actually, now that she audited the other female's form, she can actually say that Ashe is purely blessed. She has a slim body, a beautiful face, flawless and pale skin, those soft cerulean eyes, a very generous bust and...

"That ass..."

Ashe, who was bending down to pick up her towel that she had dropped, looked over her shoulder.

"Hmm?"

Katarina's face grew warm and she instantly looked away and used her red hair as a shield from Ashe's curious eyes. She seriously did not mean to voice it out, and she feels very stupid because she just did so.

"It, It was nothing." She muttered, hoping her uncharacteristic blush would disappear.

She felt the weight of the white couch shift, so she assumed Ashe must have already situated herself beside her. When she turned back to Ashe, her blush was gone.

"Listen," She patiently watched Ashe, who currently looked a tad bit nervous. "Umm, about my payment to you..."

She raised an eyebrow.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

After much thinking while she was doing Katarina's laundry, Ashe finally came to the decision in repaying Katarina for everything that she had done for her.

'It's probably the least I could do.' She had thought.

"Your payment?" Katarina asked her.

"Yes," She nodded. "My mother had always taught me to be a gentleman, and I guess not repaying you for what you've done for me is counted as an act a gentleman wouldn't do."

"You're a girl." She heard Katarina say in an 'are you stupid' tone.

"I am, but I was raised to be a boy, so..." Ashe let her answer trail off.

"What kind of mother does that?"

"Actually, my real mother's dead. It's my stepmother who raised me like this."

Ashe took a peek to see Katarina, since the redhead didn't utter a word, or at least a syllable, at all. She found Katarina with an apathetic expression. Seeing that the Du Couteau doesn't give a damn about what she said, she decided to return to the original topic.

"You said you just need me to be your boyfriend for the school year, right?"

"I told you, forget about it. It's a stupid...-!"

"I accept."

Katarina stopped talking and gave her a look.

"I'm not playing games here, Avarosa." Katarina growled. "If this is a joke, I suggest you stop playing with fire."

"As a gentleman, I should fulfill a lady's request." She replied, but she then muttered a little joke. "I'm cold, so I'll survive in the fire."

"What?" Katarina questioned, not really catching her muttered words.