Confession and Regection

..Cleo Pov..
Today is the day that I am going to confess my feelings to Andrew... I am so scared because I know he doesn't like me but Hallie's making me tell him.
"Cleo," Hallie says, "if you don't tell him... I will!"
"But Hallie, he doesn't like me... It's obvious!" I say back to her.
"You never know, Cleo."
"Oh... He doesn't like her..." says Zanner, a guy that has had a crush on me for the longest time. "He said that she's too short for him."
"See Hallie, I told you." I say trying to hold back the tears. 'It's not my fault I'm short. That's a stupid reason to not like someone!' I thought.
"Just because, that arse, Zanner says that Andrew doesn't like you doesn't mean it's true." Hallie says punching Zanner in the shoulder.
"It probably is true though... I am very short." I say as I wipe a tear away.
"You're taller than me!" Hallie yells at me.
"That's true!" Zanner says patting me on the head.
"Don't touch me!" I say slapping his hand, "I'm going to talk to Andrew now."
"Good luck!" Both Hallie and Zanner say at the same time as you walk away.
--5 minutes later--
"H-hey Andrew?" I say as I tap my crush on the shoulder.
"Oh! Hi Cleo!" He says quickly turning around to face me.
"U-um. Ha-hallie told m-me that I h-had to tell you something or sh-she would tell you b-but I'm t-too scared..." I stutter mentally face palming.
"Go ahead you don't have to be scared to talk to me." he says putting his hand on my shoulder. "You can tell me anything."
I blush and start speaking "Well... I-I kinda l-l-like... you..."
"Cleo... I'm sorry but I don't like you like that." He says as I cover my face and start whimpering.
"I kn-knew th-this was a b-bad i-idea... I'm so-sorry I wa-waisted your ti-time." I say crying into my hoodie sleeves.
"Cleo. Don't cry it's okay. We can be friends." He says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug.
"O-okay." I say trying to calm down. 'I'm glad I did this after school was over.' So as soon as I get home from talking to Andrew I text hallie and tell her what happened.
*texting Hallie*
C: Hey
H: How'd it go ;)
C: He said he doesn't like me that way and then I started crying so he hugged me and said we could be friends... )':
H: Oh Cleo I'm so sorry
C: It's fine I'm gonna text him and ask if we can hang out after school tomorrow
H: You do that lol
C: ok Hallie talk to you later
H: ok boiii
C: boi
*texing Andrew*
C: Hai
A: Hi
C: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school tomorrow
A: Sure I'll wait for you outside the school when the bell rings
C: oki see you at school
A: Yea ttyl
C: byee
A: bye
*done texting Andrew*
After texting Andrew I take a shower, shave my legs, and put my pajamas to go to bed. I got in bed and got out my laptop to watch my favorite YouTubers Dan and Phil. I watch 4 videos of Dan and Phil and fall asleep watching a Markiplier video.
______________________
A/N: first chapter finished... alot happened... I'm sorry I'm not very good at this lol but thanks for reading ig
Happy Birthday and I will see you in the next chapter!!! - Burrito Bunny