Bonfire party

--- SO IVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE STORY LMAO CUZ alot of u guys wanted me too and this is gonna be like 2 weeks after amethysts party LMAO AYY also on a side note ive realized when i type i switch perspectives alot like 3rd person to 1st which is weird and i cant help it?? but you get the idea right.---

"Another party today. Great. Lets hope lapis marries me this time to top it off" peridot thought to herself, snickering. She got up from her bed making sure not to wake lapis up from their afternoon nap. "Why have separate beds when shes gonna sleep with me all the time?" she wondered. "Never would i ever have thought lapis was such a partier, or that i would agree to go to all these parties. I guess its not too bad this time, its a bonfire, its not like theres gonna be booze and not to mention embarrassing truth or dare games..." Peridot got dressed into her usual hoodie and sweats making sure lapis was ready to go as well after waking her up finally. "wakey wakey lappy" peridot teased as she kissed lapis on the cheek followed by a groan. "your going to be late for rubys bonfire if you dont get up." Lapis finally gave in getting up, eyes still closed, shuffling to  the bathroom. "Thats my girl" Peridot said proudly...

"AYYY whats up p-dot!" ruby yelled as peridot and lapis arrived. Peridot groaned. "Hey roob cube." lapis answered for me. I looked around and saw garnet and pearl. Oh atleast theres not too many people here, i thought. Garnet, living next to ruby wanted to show us her house, dragging us all inside while lapis seemed disinterested playing on her phone.It was very nice, having a pool in the back yard, She also seemed to like alot of Japanese art, nice. Lapis, noticing the pool, put her phone in her pocket walking toward it. WOW... "how do you like it?" garnet asked,adjusting her sunglasses. Lapis smiled, "Looks pretty great, mate." Me,having a sudden boost in confidence jumped into the pool with all clothes on after throwing my shoes aside. Lapis looked at me and smirked, coming in after me, followed by a huge splash. "looks like you got me wet." She whispered in my ear. oh my .. i blushed.

 "listen up!" ruby shouted, catching all of our attention, "so its not quite dark enough yet to start a fire so what are we gonna do until then?" she asked anyone. hmmm.I looked around and saw a pathway leading into the forest. Promising.  " How about we explore over there?" I questioned while pointing to the trail leading through the thick woods. Everyone looked at each other in approval. We headed down the gravel trail through the woods. Unfortunately i forgot to put my shoes back on after jumping in the pool... "ouch..ah.. ow.." i groaned, trying not to put much weight on the rocks.. "this is worse than stepping on legos.." Lapis looked at me and sighed and proceeded to bend over infront of me. Huh? "jump on perihot." She smirked back at me. Oh! Duh. "Sure thing.." She held my legs while i held tightly to her shoulders. "thanks.." I smiled into her neck. Because of me failing to keep up with the group, i was left behind with my soon to be wife.. heheh. Lazuli then set me back down, catching her breath.."Hey Lapis i have an idea to mess with the others.." i grinned. "hmm?" she raised an eyebrow. "Ill show you." i started to moan VERY loudly so the other could hear up ahead. Lapis covered her mouth tightly, eyes widening , trying not to burst out laughing. She also joined in with me. "UHH PERIDOT HARDER!" We both snickered and fell to the ground giggling. In the distance i could hear amethyst yell out "whAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" which made us laugh even harder, running back to garnets house. 

((( okAY I KNOW THIS ISNT DONE BUT I NEED TO ATLEAST SHOW U GUYS IM NOT DEAD AHAHA IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED AND I PROMISED ID TRY TO CONTINUE THIS.. and in my opinion this isnt goOD my writing style is horRRIBLE BUT WHATEVER ALSO SIDE NOTE THIS IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY ACTUALLY AND ALSO?? IM A VERY BORED POTATO AND YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME TO MESSAGE ME ANYTIME..))