What Sapphire Meant-'Falling' In Love Pt. 2

---- Dammit this is shortish bUT MY MOM KEPT INTERRUPTING ME LMAO but i promise you shall like the ending OOOOoooOo---

Peridot walked into her last class, algebra. Ew. She walked to the front of the class handing Ms.White her pass. Then walked back to sit down in her seat as the professor continued speaking. Now, in this class this girl named sapphire sits right next to Peridot. She doesnt know her that well but she knows enough about her due to Rubys excessive rants about how amazing of a girlfriend she is. I swear everyone must know their together, Peridot thought. Tap tap! on Peridots shoulder. She looked to her side as the girl slid her a note. Peridot looked at her funny. We are in college dude. She opened it reading it to herself. 'So i talked to her. Wanna know what she said?' Peridot looked at it confused. What she said? She shrugged and wrote down 'sure why not.' She slid it back to the girl and sapphire handed it back. Peridot read 'she said yes.' wAIT WHAT. DID SHE ASK HER OUT FOR ME?! She wrote down ' DID YOU ASK HER OUT FOR ME?!'  'Thats for you to figure out  xD'  Peridot gave sapphire the look that said 'bitch im not playing these games with you.' The bell rang before she could force Sapphire to tell her. Omg. Great. Peridot grabbed her stuff to leave and gave sapphire the finger before she went out the door.

She was walking home when Lapis tapped her. She jumped. "hey~ guess what!" Lapis seemed awfully bubbly today. "hm?" "Its official. Im moving in with you.. i hope you dont mind i kinda left early to bring my stuff in.." "oh cool." Shit. "thats totally fine with me." Peridot reassured her. 

They arrived to their dorm. Peri plopped down on her bed observing her new dorm mates  posters on her side of the room. You guessed it once again.  Whales, fish, everything that has to do with the ocean. Lapis sat next to her. "Like it?" Peridot jumped once again. "Yea. They are really pretty." Lapis smiled "Thanks. I really love the ocean." "I can tell." Peridot said sarcastically. Lapis giggled. She gave Peridot a weird look and moved in closer to her. Peridot blushed. What is she doing? Lapis leaned in and kissed her, putting her hands on her shoulders. Oh my god oh my god. Peridot was so flustered she didnt know what to do with her hands. Lapis then deepens the kiss making Peridot freak the hell out. While pushing her back on the bed hovering over her.  Oh my god this is too much. "I also have a thing for cute girls too~"