Missing Her

Edward's POV

"Hey Edward," Jasper smiles, walking over to my desk.

"Jasper," I reply, staring out the window.

"Aro has Alice working on Saturday..." He begins, and I turn to look at him, utterly bored without Bella here. Her song Tell Me That you Love Me is my ring tone.

She has a beautiful voice.

"So?" I ask, mildly intrigued as to where this is going.

"So Alice can't go to Bella's concert and I don't want to go on my own," Jasper rushes out.

"So you want me to go with you?"

"Yes."

"Well sorry," I smirk. "But I've already got my own ticket."

Jasper sighs. "Seriously?"

I look up at him, smiling. "Seriously."

"Fine," He huffs, stalking back to his desk.

"You could always ask Jane or Rosalie," I call over.

"And get killed afterwards by my fiancée? No thank you," He calls back. I laugh.

Emmett has been released from prison. Chief Swan had no grounds to keep him behind bars for any longer than a couple of weeks, and even that was stretching it. Although, Aro sacked him, mum's kicked him out and dad's stopped his credit cards. The last I saw of him he was living in a studio apartment with three other guys.

Sucks to be him.

***

On Saturday it takes me what feels like hours for me to find my seat. I'm quite close to the front so when Bella comes on stage I can see her clearly.

She is beautiful.

While she sings her first song all I can think about is how much I've been missing her, and wondering if she's been missing me. I hope so, but I'm glad she looks well.

After the song her smile is so breathtaking I can hardly believe it. For a moment I think she sees me standing there, cheering louder than most and clapping with all my might. But her eyes are so quick I can't be sure.

Maybe I'm just imagining things...