Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

We walked out of the house, Calum growling at everything hat came in our way. We got into our car and drove back to Pandora's house where she and Cara were sitting outside, playing with Luna. I went upstairs after greeting them, Calum following me. I laid down on the bed and Calum laid on top of me, still in his wolf form. I kissed his head, "you did good today," i whispered, scratching behind his ears. Calum whimpered and slowly turned back to his human form. He stood up from me, completely naked and slipped on a pair of boxers before he came back to the bed and cuddled into me again. "Baby boy ?" Calum hummed looking up at me. "Are you okay ?" I asked, running my hand through his hair

"I'm okay." Calum whispered as Luke and Michael walked into the room. I smiled and kissed his forehead while Michael got in beside me and Luke beside Calum. "Why weren't we invited to cuddle ?" Michael asked, kissing my cheek and then Calum's. "You don't have to be invited to cuddle bub." I answered, leaning up to kiss him gently. Michael hummed, "I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled. Michael's eyes filled with light tears as he looked up at me, "baby," I cooed, kissing his forehead. "Missed you." He said, leaning on me. "It's okay now, I'm here baby boy, it's okay my love." I whispered, rubbing his back. He nodded and sniffled, gripping onto my shirt tightly, almost as if his life depended on it. "Mikey," Luke cooed from on top of Calum. Michael looked up from my chest and Luke smiled, leaning over to kiss him softly. "Babies," I said, running my hand over Michael's back. Luke pulled away from Michael and hummed, both of them looking at me. "Are you okay ?" I asked quietly, touching Luke's cheek with the hand that was on Calum's arm. Luke nodded. Michael suddenly bit down into my shoulder and I shuddered and moaned softly. He put his hand underneath my shirt and scratched at my skin. I arched up into him and held onto him as I looked over at Luke and Calum, "loves, do you want to go to school again from tomorrow?" I asked, wrapping my legs around Michael's waist. "Sure," Luke answered, laying in top of Calum. I nodded and leaned back against my pillow, closing my eyes.

After a while, I felt a bit dizzy and I threaded my hand through Michael's hair, moans and groans were still spilling out of my mouth as I arched up into Michael. "M-Mikey, s-stop please beautiful." I whimpered out. Michael pulled away and lapped at the bite wound as it healed. I knew that there was going to be a mark that was going to stay for a while. "Sorry Ash." Michael mumbled into my skin. " 's okay." I mumbled back.

"I love you." I whispered, it was mainly directed to Michael but it was also a general statement directed to all three of them. "We love you too babe." Luke said, squeezing my hand. I sighed and kissed Luke's head. Calum shuffled around a bit and held tighter onto Luke, taking in a breath. "Cal, what's wrong ?" I asked, looking at him and stroking his cheek. Calum shook his head and turned onto his side making Luke roll on top of Michael who was on top of me. I groaned and he giggled, rolling over so that he was next to me. "Cal, baby, talk to me." I whispered. Calum shook his head again and put his face into my neck. I bit my lip and turned around making Michael fall off of me. I kissed Calum gently and pulled him closer, pressing our bodies together.

Third person's P.O.V

"What's wrong darling ?" Ashton asked again, running a hand through Calum's hair. "Nothing, I'm okay Ash, just missed you." Calum answered, leaning into Ashton's touch.

"I missed you too love." Ashton said, cupping Calum's cheek gently and kissing him before leaving a trail of soft, fluttery kisses all over Calum's face.

Calum smiled and giggled, catching the attention of Michael and Luke. "Beautiful boy." Ashton breathed out in between kisses, making Calum giggle again and grab the back of Ashton's neck, pulling him up for a soft, passionate kiss. Michael pouted and pressed his lips to Calum's neck before he kissed Ashton's cheek. "What's wrong kitten ?" Ashton asked with a slight chuckle. "Want kisses also." Michael whispered, his cheeks covered in a light blush. Ashton smiled and placed his lips onto Michael's in a slow, soft kiss. "Love you." Michael mumbled, shyly almost. Ashton chuckled and bumped his nose against Michael's, "I love you too."