Katerina

Btw this is Angelo....

I was walking to my favorite forrest. I love it because nobody ever went there and the view was breathtaking. I climbed the hill and sat down. I saw a large lake with some mist and I saw the moon and stars. I crissed crossed my legs and breathed the earthy air. I looked to my side and I saw a shadow standing far into the distance. I stayed calm. We just looked at each other. I could tell it was a person because of their eyes. The eyes glowed in the dark. Those are probably those contact lenses that glow in the dark. I have some of those. Their cool.

I look forward and say " Why Hello Angelo." He looks at me with confusion and smirked. I didn't even have to look at him I sensed his expressions. He said "Well Hello mademoiselle." I just smile. If you don't know what that means, it means miss. I laughed. I say "I see you haven't changed." He said "How do you even know if you haven't even turned your head to see me?" I smirk and say "Because I know you well angel." That's his nickname. I felt him looking at me. I smiled and turned my head. "See, what did I tell you. You haven't changed one bit." He chuckled and we just looked at eachother.

Angelo is a really good friend of mine. I haven't seen him for a long time. When we were little we were always together. Then he said "So, thinking about us aren't ya." I said "How did you know? Oh yeah. I forgot you can read peoples mind." I giggled. He just put his arm around my shoulder and I lay my head on his shoulder. He then said "Hey I wouldn't be talking because you can fly." I giggled. I never told anyone that. We had our secrets. He could read minds and I could fly. I never fly now though. He then said "Can we fly?" I looked at him and he read me. He said "I know you haven't flyed in a long time." We stayed silent and I got up. I chanted "Sous mes ailes de la peau ne pondent, attendant que certains jours. Ils vont grandir avec la grâce et la puissance, me donner le don de vol. Ils doivent atteindre 3 pieds, pas de sang ce doit être propre, ils ressemblent fort, luisante, puissant et être seulement vu par des gens que je veux, pas de caméras peuvent capturer il pourrait y, je vais bientôt voler plus haut, puis un cerf-volant, ceci est ma volonté Ainsi soit-il, est dans mon âme pour entendre mon plaidoyer."

Angelo stays behind me. My wings start coming out of my back and I hold in the pain. After my wings are out he walks up to me and hugs my waist and I zoom up in the sky. My wings spread gracefully and I can see the stars and the moon. Angelo is ontop of me grabbing on my waist so he doesn't fall. I then say "Happy birthday Angelo. I hope you like your gift." I feel his expressions. They are expressing adoration. He whispers in my ears "I love my gift." I laugh a little. I go super fast forgetting how amazing it is to fly! I feel free again and happy. Thanks to Angelo. He then says "Your welcome Katerina." He was reading my mind again.

We end on the ground panting and I smile. I said "It was nice seeing you again Angel." He smiled and said "You too. Wanna meet tomorrow again?" I smiled and nodded. He gave me a long hug and I thought about how life could get better when your down. He then said "What happened that you were down?" Uhh. Why does he keep reading my mind?! I said "Found out my brother wasn't actually family." He nodded and cupped my cheeks and kissed my head. Then I closed my eyes and he wasn't there. He left. I walked back to Noah's house calmly.

When I got back, Noah was sleeping. He looked so handsome. I got on top of him lightly and pecked him with kisses all over his face. I giggled by myself. He then smiled and opened his eyes. He pulled me down and kissed me passionately. I didn't feel guilty anymore. I was happy. Thanks to Angelo. Noah played with my crop top while I played with his hair. I pulled my crop top off and slid my jeans off and cuddled up next to him. He kissed my neck softly and his hands rubbed against my belly. I looked out the window and saw Angelo. I just smiled and fell asleep.