"What are you doing?", Axl whispers with the last hint of self control he can effort.

"I...I...just thought...don't...you want to?"

Axl looks away from him, trying to ignore his aching dick. "I...don't know..."

"Can...I try?" Slashs voice sounds so shy, hesitating, yet a little purred, sexy in a way.

A short look down and Axl takes in the sight of Slash being hard, the contours of his dick visible through his underwear. When did he take his jeans off? Axl closes his eyes, thoughts racing through his brain, but he nods, never knowing why, but he does.

It's much easier to feel Slashs mouth at his collarbone without seeing something. It's tender,warm- there are goosebumps all over his arms, spreading to his belly, down to his toes.

"We shouldn't...", Axl breaths, but there are soft lips muffling him, giving a kiss, so tender it's a tease. A little lick to his upper lip, a tongue touching his and this warming, spiced smell. Like pepper and fresh air hitting a warm room through a window. Leaves and nicotine, the strong smell of cheap shampoo cutting into the flooding, sugary scent of skin and sweat and Slashs breath.

A few minutes of kissing, then Slash moves without breaking the touch, straddling Axls hips. Axls hands come up to take a hold of his slim hips, feeling the muscles on his sides clenching. Slash has his mouth opened, slowly grinding his hips forward, melting into the touch, breathing too loud to hide his arousal, but Axl doesn't know what to do, doesn't know how to do the next step.

When Slash takes his shirt off and looks down with that encouraging, submissive look in his eyes Axl just wants to throw him to his back, showing him that he has the courage- but he never does, just allows Slash to take his hand, guiding it to his crotch just like the last time.

"Don't be shy...", Slash murmurs, sounding way to unsure by himself, but moans loudly as Axl rubs against his balls through the tight blue shorts. Slash tucks at his own waistband, letting his cock spring free, then stands up to get naked.

Axl immediately closes his eyes, blood rushing up his head as he gives a quiet whine of embarrassment. When Slash kneels on the bed again, he places a few soothing kisses to Axls belly and hip, then takes his underwear off as well. When he straddles Axl again, there's much space between them, Slashs legs trembling with the exhausting position, so Axl grabs for his shoulder to press him down until his dick touches his thigh. It's a warm, sticky and way too attracting touch.

Slash gives a questioning look, getting nothing but a still shocked gaze in return before he leans down, moving his hips, whining as he finds the right angle with their erections slightly brushing together. Axls hands wrap around his waist again, this time to stop him from moving

as he's still unsure if he wants this- the kisses, the nakedness, the touching.

"Wait!"

Slash looks at him as if he had been snubbed or hit across the face, a little hint of hurt clearly readable from his eyes. Axl blinks, feeling guilty for having spurned him in such a vulnerable situation, then sighs as his dick jerks in anticipation.

"Sorry, Slash...I..."

For a moment Axl thinks he's going to stand up and get dressed, but then he just leans down with his head against Axls collarbone, breathing warmly against his skin, fingers absently stroking over Axls chest.

Axl tries to decide, but he just can't...until Slash touches his nipple ring and he involuntarily bucks up a little, their crotches rubbing together once again. He curses himself for the groan as he feels Slash grinning, before starting to thrust and circle his hips in a slow rhythm. Axl claws nails into Slashs neck, trying to keep silent, but it's not really working with Slash groaning and panting above him, murmuring sexy stuff.