Chapter Three

Chapter Three

He unsnapped her bra next, his hands roaming her body as if to memorize every contour. He cupped her breasts in his palms and flicked his thumbs across her nipples, sending tiny sensations of pleasure through her. Skylar let her hands explore his body, unable to understand why this moment seemed more real to her than any other moment with her former lovers. She couldn’t breathe in enough of his scent and marveled at the tight skin covering thick muscles that were firm beneath her touch. He was so strong and so gentle, a combination that awed her.

She shivered while he played with her breasts and leaned into him, relishing the smoked honey scent of his skin.

He started a trail of hot kisses down her neck and collarbone, paused to suckle her breasts until she groaned, then continued downward, his hands resting on her abdomen. He slid her pants down, over her hips and thighs then carefully worked each foot free until she stood naked.

She closed her eyes, absorbed in the moment, enthralled by the heat of his wide palms and how delicate he made her feel, just by touching her.

“I want to taste you.” His voice was thick with need, his hands roaming her legs.

“I won’t talk you out of it,” she replied with a small laugh.

Steadying her with one hand, he lifted one leg over his shoulder and gripped her ass. He shifted closer until his nose tickled the sensitive skin of one inner thigh. His tongue flickered into her, lighting at first, and then more quickly, tasting her.

Skylar wound her fingers through his long hair, her breath quickening at the sensation of his mouth. His tongue left her core and traveled between her nether lips before he paused to flick the aching clit.

Skylar groaned at the flutters of pleasure, willing him to linger.

He did for a moment, sucking and circling the swollen button before he planted kisses on her lower belly. He stood, kissing his way up her body. Her leg fell away from his shoulder, and she waited impatiently for him to finish his journey and for his mouth to find hers again.

When it did, she wrapped her arms around him, kissing him with hunger that demanded satisfaction. The feel of his bare chest against hers drove her wilder, made her want him more, to explore his body until she was certain she had tasted every inch of him.

Skylar rubbed his erection through his jeans then unsnapped his pants and pushed them down. She let him work his own feet free, more interested in taking his large dick into her hands. Touching him gently, she slid her mouth over the soft, bulbous head and then down over the shaft as far as she could. He pulsed in her mouth, growing harder, longer. She squeezed him hard between her lips.

“Thank god you have no gag reflex,” Chace said somewhat breathlessly. “You know how rare that is nowadays?”

It was a struggle not to laugh until she’d freed his erection from her mouth. Skylar chuckled and stood, leaving one hand between them to stroke him while she renewed their intense kissing.

Chace maneuvered into a wall, pressing her against it. She released his dick and wrapped her arms around his neck once more, enjoying his body pressed fully against hers.

His mouth left hers, nipping and licking his way down her jawline and side of her neck while one of his hands slid between their bodies and into her core.

She wriggled against him suggestively, and he nipped her earlobe in response.

“You ready?” he whispered.