Stucky

"Cap! I need something. Come to my third lab, and hurry." Tony Stark's voice rang through out Sta- Avengers Tower over the intercom. It was probably something stupid but I walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor anyways. It's not like I was trying to finish the last chapter of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire or anything! I had to do stupid things for Stark all the time so it didn't really matter. I walked to his lab to see the Tony Stark himself, sitting on the floor.
In the middle of his lab. Drinking a CapriSun.
Eating an entire box of fruit snacks.
All he had to say for himself was, "Can you get me another CapriSun?"
For being a genius billionare he was such an idiot.
"Are you fucking kidding me Stark!?"
"Language."
Are they ever gonna give that up? I just went back to my room, but couldn't he get Friday to do it or something? When I finished reading the book I walked to the elevator, and went to one of the kitchens. Clint was there when I walked in but he was sitting on the top of the fridge, eating a banana. It's weird to say but this was normal so I ignored it. "Hey Clint." "Captain Steve Rogers." he said giving me a weak salute, and holding up an American flag.
I responded to this by putting my right hand over my heart, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
I gave him a real salute and a fake smile. "Weirdo" he scoffed and shook his head as he jump from the fridge to throw away the banana peel. Or so I thought at the time. Because when he passed me, he grabbed my hand, put the banana peel in my palm and whispered in my ear, "You are the Banana King." I got the reference because he had forced me to watch the Charlie The Unicorn videos two weeks before.
I realized then that they all called me different things, but they all had to do with me as a soldier or an Avengers.
Clint: Captain Steve Rogers
Tony:Cap
Natasha:Rogers
Wanda: Captain Rogers
Thor:"Captain of the Misgurdian Americas"
Peter:Captain America
Wade: "Superbisoldier"
Sam I'm not so sure about. We haven't been in contact with eachother since he went off to live with and marry T'Challa.
We were all sitting in the living room one day when Bucky, my best friend and boyfriend, walked in and said, "Hey Stevie, can come with me to store, I need more plums."
Everyone looked very surprised so I decided to say something. "Let me guess, you're all wondering how long he's been here?" this time it was Tony who spoke up. "No, we're just wondering how most of us", he sent a glare towards Wade when he said 'most',"call you things that have something to do with the fact that you're Captain America and he can just casually call you Stevie and get away with it!" he shouted at the end. Buck and I shared a look for a matter of seconds that very clearly said" it's time to tell them." "All of it?" Bucky asked, I nodded. "Okay," I started," well he can call me that because, 1. we have known eachother since we were literally 2 and 3 years old. And 2...." I hesitated. The other Avengers didn't know that me and Bucky were dating. Except apparently Wade, who no one else thinks twice about what the hell his nickname for me is, for some fricken reason. Bucky and I are" I continued," Dating. And we have been since the 40's." "See, I told you they were together!" Wade yelled at the couch.

{648 words!! This idea was from steveandbucky.}

}