Just you and me

Raven P.O.V
I woke up in the middle of the night strapped to a bench Robin was next to me I looked at him "Why did you cut yourself Raven" I knew by the look in his eye I had to answer "It fix my life and realise the pain" Robin looked at me with a worried face please don't do that ever again and then he slowly came in and kissed my forehead. A couple of minutes later I got escorted to my room by Robin. I payed in bed and then Robin took his shirt of and layer down on the floor night Rae he said. the next morning I woke up to boy wonder stretching "Morning Rae we are going out for a team meeting it urgent and you must come" I got up and put on a new coat I got at and walked to the common room I sat in my usual spot as I walked in the team was standing in front of me. As I sat down with my coat on Star then pressed a button a remote. I freaked out and squirm to get out "Raven calm down as leader I need you to calm down" I sat and calmed down "okay Rae this meeting is for you we need you Rae we need you to be more social and join the team" I cut him of from the meeting can I go for a walk I need some air that was a lie "Sure but don't be to long said Cy they pressed the button and I was free I ran to my room.

Robin P.O.V
I followed after Rae to her room and knocked she didn't answer so I just walked in She was in her room looking where the razor used to be until me and Cy took them out "Rae their none in their" she looked at me I could tell she was cryingI took her hood off and used my thumb to wipe away a single tear.

Raven P.O.V
I saw the pity in his eye but I couldn't help crying I hated crying but I was sick of being unwanted, unloved and not special I was a nobody in the group. I let th tears slide down my face. I Loved Robin it just hit me I Loved him I could hear Robin thoughts they were saying he love me too? Did he. I he came over and sat next to me "Why are why do you wanna kill yourself" "because Robin I only bring demons. I saw him come up to me Rae I love you. every since that I haven't felt unwanted or unsafe.