Nandu sleepy?? I asked her she bobbed her head like a baby.. so, I stopped myself to blindfold her eyes, its not necessary now..

I had night shift.. so, I couldn't sleep...I need half an hour to reach there so I let her sleep.. my smile became wider and wider within passing seconds..

No one's pov..

Fab5 were too shock to react.. everyone were just looking each other in shock, amusement. .. they never expected this moment in their worst dreams also.. Manik Malhotra was married and taken, just blew their minds...

They were bought to reality by Navya..who was yelling their names..when nothing worked she shook cabir by his shoulders..he just came out trance followed by everyone.. he looked navya, he felt unknown attraction towards her..

Hello are u there?? She yelled when she still didn't got response from him..

Ye..yeah..by the way Hi.. cabir dhwan.. he pulled his head from pocket to formal greeting..which so unlike cabir dhwan... Fab3 had another massive heart attack.. ever so mukthi about to lost her balance..but she maintained herself.. Dhruv was figuring about his two buddies...where as Alya was fuming in anger... Alya was nowhere reach to Nandini in Beauty... She was Diva.. Alya can ever be match of Nandini... She is simply elegant in her ways.. what irked her more was nandini's Sindoor...which adored her white Milky skin..saying to world.. she is proud of being his wife..

Navya Murthy...she gave formal pleasantries... She is sister of Nandini...She was not a girl, who was going back on any boy..she is completely different girl, who never cares about boy, even though cabir's intense gaze made her heart skip a beat...but she maintained herself..

Hello everyone.. there came a boy, with a sweet pleasant smile of his Abhimanyu Thakur..a orphan, who was bought up by Raj and neyonika... Nandini is pyari sister to him..hence calls Manik as jeez(jeeju-nick name)even though he is brother of other mother to manik...mukthi just drowned into his innocence and gesture...

I'm ur guide till Manik comes back... he asked them to follow him as all the elders pushed ahead to see the arrangements for new guest..

They finally entered the house

They finally entered the house.. in which Manik and Nandini was bought up.. Murthy's and Malhotra's are friends from generations.. in which for the first time Manik and Nandini made them as relatives.. bringing them more close... Both the families live together..as Raj and santok are buddies of life..Neyo n vani were sisters of other mother's.. they used study together at college..they were soulie, for each other.. ended up with same home forever and ever.. coming Navya she was tuff girl of Murthy's kinda soft only to her family..outsiders are just outsider's for her..she never tolerates one word against her family, especially of her sister Nandu.. Manik and abhi are just brothers to her.. Abhi he is gleam of the house to both the families..after manik's departure from New York..he became everything to both families... Never once liked to change his surname.. because at the end of the day he feels he his orphan, for which he never felt even today... As he made the perfect example of son of Raj Malhotra..he was pampered kid by everyone.. he was fulfilling the emptiness of Manik in his parents life..he always felt that he had taken away all the love of Manik from them, which Manik never got..even though he knew Manik is happy for his brother..