Part 2

Nandini's car

Nandini's car

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Man pov

I was still nuzzling to her stomach.. huh! I miss this warmness.. I just cuddled more into her.. my nose touched her belly button.. I did some teasing as I found her stiffening due to new sensations.. that made my heart happy to no level.. I effect her.. I put my tip of tongue into her belly button.. there was sudden break.. I so knew it, it gonna happen soon.. she clutched my hairs in tight, she was not able to take it.. her chest where going up and down.. I twisted my tip of tongue more into them...

Manii.. finally it came out from her mouth, which I craved for years to hear..I looked above, but made sure my tongue do same business.. I saw her eyes were tightly shut,, where she had bite her lips to control her moan.. I smirked at it, my wait for this paid it.. the trust we had each other, on our love and on US had won, in front of all people, who just said my love for her was just mere a attraction.. my heart proved it once again and all it was just pure love for her..

I stopped my act, snuggled to her chest.. she opened her eyes, the intensity her eyes had.. made me fall for her again..she held me like Baby does.. she kissed my forehead, I just closed my eyes to fell her.. we sat like that for some time.. I looked around we were at some parking place.. I smiled..

Wifey, get down.. I said sternly, she made confused pout, but did as what I said.. I got down picked her made her seat in passenger seat.. and I ran and sat in drivers' seat time for surprise darling heart...a gift which will be in ur memory permanently..

Hey what ur doing?? She asked in stern yet confused tone.. did say I love to irritate her.. hmm interesting right... I pulled satin black cloth from my blazer..

Wifey, u never changed a little also..ms.bak bak.. sorry Mrs. Bak bak.. I said her name which she hates to core.. she glared and started beating me with tiny hands.. it felt like tickling to me.. I was enjoying this fake fights of urs...I can't believe she didn't changed little also..

Manik Malhotra, I hate u suna tumne.. she made grumpy face again started beating this time little harder.. God never underestimate this tiny girl next to me.. I pulled her both hands tied them soon..she tried protest but in vain.. I finally succeeded in my work.. I mentally patted my shoulders..

Monster Manik, what the hell is dis?? Damn idiot did u forgot I'm ur wife.. and ur kidnapping me... She yelled again.. and not forget mentioning me as kidnapper indirectly.. I glared her...

Chup ek dum chuk.. ethna bak bak.. aren't ur mouth gets tired.. I asked same question which I used to ask her in our small age...

Manik Malhotra...I will kill u .. she titled her tied hands towards my neck.. making every attempt to kill me...

Nandu baby chilax .. I calmed my darling wife... Who undoubtedly she was not.. after few seconds we looked each other.. and brust in laughter....

Manik, we both didn't changed a bit..oh! Jesus...she said, as we both laughed at its content.. I leaned back to my seat... As I felt arms encircling around my right hand.. and she kept her head on my chest... I just closed my eyes... Life can't be better than this.. I kissed her hairline which had Sindoor of my name.. she followed all the rituals that Every girl does for her husband.. she snuggled more into me.. i had smile, which never left my lips for even seconds..I started car to reach my destination..

MANAN SS ShUd dEsI rOmAnCeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें