chapter 6

Jordan wanted to stand up but I held her down "maybe if we don't answer she would just leave" I said kissing her I could feel her soaking I slowly removed her panties but she stopped me "no we can do this another time" she said. I watched her put on her clothes her beautiful curvy body and That ass damn "are you just going to stare at me" she asked "yes"! "put on your clothes we need to go downstairs".. 

When we came downstairs my mother already set the table so we sat down waiting on the rest of the family. After awhile everybody was seated and we waited for my father when he finally came in we all started eating I could see Marco looking at Jordan and gave him a dead glare I swear to god if he ever lays a finger on her I'm killing him. 

After dinner Jordan helped my mom with the dishes. I was on my way upstairs when my father called me we walked to his office and he closed the door "do you think your girl can adjust to this family" he asked me i looked up at him I didn't understand "what do you mean"? " I mean If she finds out about what you do and how dangerous it is" I haven't really thought about that but all I could say was "yes she can" and I walked out of his office. 

I went upstairs to Jordan's room when i walked in she was watching a movie i sat next to her "hey" she said she was just so beautiful I kept starring at her until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her on my lap and removed her shirt. she didn't say anything she just looked at me I started kissing her and slowly removed her bra and went down to her pants and removed them to. I pulled us up and she wrapped her legs around my waist I walked to the bed and laid her down gently I then removed my Clothes 

I climbed on the bed and got on top of her we started kissing her tongue swirling around in my mouth. I started kissing from her neck to her sweet delicious pussy "ah" she Moaned it drove me crazy. I slowly move her panties down and she lifted her sexy ass to let slide them all the way off. I look at her and smile and see her smiling back i spread her legs and slowly lick one side of her pussy and then the other side. I spread her lips and see how pink she is and slide my tongue deep inside her.

She yells "yes roman" I slowly slide my cock up and down he pussy she begs me to put it in her. I slowly slide the head in her and he gasps. I pull back a little and then thrust it all the way in. She moans and says "yes roman fuck me" we went on like that for hours.

I feel her wrapping her legs around my back and i start to kiss her "all mine" I said we laid there until she fell asleep and i covered her with the blanket and dozed off holding her in my arms 

i know this chapter is short but the next chapter will make up for that and also you will be hearing more of Marco pleas vote & comment xo