chapter 5

After a one hour drive we arrived at a huge house it had a big garden and a garage full of all kind of car's and you had a nice view on the forest. Roman stopped the car and got out he came to my side and opened the door I got out and looked around all the other guys steps out of their car and walked inside. I could feel roman looking at me but he didn't say anything after awhile he took my hand and led me inside. It was even more beautiful inside there was a big staircase like the one you see in movies.

I heard laughing and talking in the direction we where walking. We entered the kitchen ad there were woman talking on of them looked a little like roman.

"Ooh roman honey, and who is this?" a older lady with a thick Italian accent said I looked at him and wondered who she was but she looked like his mother and I was getting nerves and what surprised me the most was that none of the asked why there was blood in his shirt is like they were used to it.

"this is Jordan she will be staying here for awhile pleas take care of her when I'm gone" he said "ofcourse honey" the older lady said. "these are my sisters and cousins and that's my mother" he pointed to the older lady. I didn't know what to say was he going to leave me here when I don't even know anybody. "don't Worry Jordan we will ale care of you now you go do you business we will see you later" with that roman walked away.

After a few hours I got to know a lot about roman and his family he has 4 brothers and 3 sisters and a lot of cousins. I helped His mom cook food for when the family comes. She said that her husband and roman and 2 of his brothers and some his cousins went to go take care of some business and i think it has something to do with the wound roman had. 

"honey can you bring this upstairs to the first door on your left" mayleisha said I walked upstairs with the trey of food ad knocked on the door "come in" a male voice said. I opened the door and walked In. a man with chocolate brown hair and a nice build body was laying down on the bed his arm was in a cast and he had bandage around his head.

"uuhmm her is your food mayleisha said I should bring for you" I said shyly he looked me up and down and licked his lips I walked over to him and put the trey on the nightstand next to his bed. I was walking towards the door when he said something. 

"so what's your name" he asked me "its Jordan dean" I said. he didn't stop looking at me and I'm pretty sure he was scanning my body "what brings you to this house" he asked me "roman brought me" his smile changed into a smirk "really so are you like together" he asked I didn't even know the answer to that question 

"yes we are" i heard someone say I turned around and there was roman. I thought he was still busy with whatever he was doing he walked over to me and snaked his arm around my waist "what is a pretty girl like her doing with a guy like you" the guy laying on the bed said. roman didn't say anything and took my hand and we walked away " and by the way my name is Marco" he said i turned my head and Said "nice to meet you"

Roman closed the door and turned to me "don't talk to him ok?" I looked at him "Is he your brother" I asked him he sighed "yes he is but just promise you won't go to his room alone again" he said I just nodded then out of the blue he kissed me an puched me gently agains wall.

Romans P.o.v

I was deep in thoughts when James called my name "what" i asked him "I heard Delgado is going to the Feds and is planning to snitch" I looked at him confused "Leroy Delgado the one who always gets us food" I asked him he nodded his head. Now my plans are fucked up i wanted to pick up Jordan but now i need to go to Leroy. So I asked Pablo to pick up Jordan and I know she would be mad that I didn't speak to her in 2 days and It made me crazy not hearing her voice or holding her hand.