Meet Us

I'm Daiyanna. I'm 19 years old and I have a younger sister named Lamiya, and a 11 month old daughter named Jamiyza. I hate to tell people this but she's by my step dad. He use to rape me and my sister all the time and I was the more unlucky one because I got pregnant.

He doesn't know anything about her though because I got out of there as soon as I turned 18 and I was only 3 months pregnant.

I got a great boyfriend named Jamarion who took her in as soon as he heard my story. So to her he's dad and to him she's his baby girl. I'm so glad to have met someone like him. After living with Axel for all those years I thought I'll never trust or meet a nice guy.

I guess good things really do happen to those who wait.

Hey I'm Lamiya. I'm 16 and I live with my older sister Daiyanna and my niece Jamiyza. For the past 3 years we been living with our moms husband Axel after she disappeared. We have no clue where she went we all just woke up 1 day and she was gone. I'm just hoping she's alive.

But every since Axel was in control I been out of control. I know I'm a bad girl but oh well it takes a lot of stress off of me. Plus I hated when he forced me to have sex with him it was just nasty. I'm not go lie though, Axel was sexy AF but he old for 1 and for 2 he's my mom husband and he forced us so fuck him. Like I swear I hate him. He the reason I'm the way I am now.

My sister got a boo named Jamarion and J is real cool and cute. I'm a little mad she got a boyfriend before me but it's cool, she got my full support as long as she don't turn on me after all we been through.

Anyways school about to start real soon and it's a new school so I'm about to be a new me plus my bestie Mya goes there. That's my bitch. We about to run shit once I go there. Them hoes have no idea.

I guess while I'm there I'll find me a boo thang. I can't do the lonely thing for to long so I'll see what the dudes at this school all about and the moment I find one I like, I'm snatching him up, even if he taken. Them girls better watch out.