The Bullies

• Dedicated to Jennifer

In this Chapter Naruto is 9 years old         

Start Story                                                                                                                                          

"Go away demon!"

"You don't belong here!"

"Just die!"  a bunch of kids said to a blond haired child while they threw rocks at him. He couldn't do anything against them. Instead he just sat there, devoided of emotion. You happen to be passing by while this was happening. Dropping your groceries you went off to defend the emotionless child. You were an 8 year old orphan who was abandonded at birth.

Nobody really wanted to adopt you, saying you were a trouble child. As if they'll ever knew the hardships you've been through. You hated society. The way people just believed rumors. They never take the time to look at what was happening around them. All anybody cared about was themselves. If you wanted to survive you had to blend in; however, you were different. Deciding to instead to go against everything society standed for. deciding to do what you felt was right. To stand up for those who chouldn't. If that's what you call a trouble child then so be it.

You left the ophanage years ago due to their cruel treatment of children. You didn't have anywhere to stay afterwards. Finding you passed out by the side of his shop, the owner of the Ichiraku Ramen shop choose to take you in. He was really nice, and one of the few people you trust. You chould never pay him back enough.

"Stop it!" you yelled to the other chidren while running towards the now bleeding, teird, blond. "What did he ever do to you!?" The kids stopped and stared at you with a glare, but you stood tall and took the glare like a man. (A/N: although your a girl...or are you?)

"This is none of your business girly now run along." The boy who seemed to be the oldest said. He was leader of the bullies. You could tell by the way he stood and the cocky laugh of his. He seemed to think he ruled the world and could get anyone to do his bidding. His parents must have spoiled him a bit to much. You heard the others giggle at his comment then threw another rock at the poor kid. They started laughing, saying hateful words while pointing at him.

You were enraged. How could anyone hurt another with a smile on their face, it disgusted you. At lightning speed, you punched the leader in the face and sent him flying.

"Boss!" You heard the kids behind you yelled. "Damn you'll pay for this!"

"Get away from here!" you growled while glaring. It caused them to run with their tails between their legs.

"RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! IT'S THE DEVIL!" They screamed with all their might.

"Tch~ whatever." You turned around and faced the bullied kid. Who somehow managed to rush to a corner. "Hey I won't hurt you like those other people; no need to be scared."

He nodded and limped over to you, barely having the strength to stand up. Finally he mangage walk until he was directly infront of you. You notice that his legs were trembling under his weight, so you forced him to sit down before you introduced yourself.

"Hi my names (Y/N)" you then smiled brightly. "What's yours"

"Uzumaki Naruto" he replayed with a smile of his own before felling unconscious.