Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!

Começar do início

It says,.

"You broke the rule Happy Girl. I asked you not to tell anyone about it but you did. You broke my trust. From now you won't see me ever!!"

Lone boy.

Guilt and repentance consumed me from top to bottom. But how did he knew that I shared this secret with Cali? I asked Cali to keep her mouth shut, did she told anyone?

Oh Cali, you're so dead.

I picked out my mobile and dialled Cali's number. The phone rang but she didn't picked it up, so I kept dialing again and again. I was very very angry at this brainless girl.

After some six rings, the phone was answered.

"What's you problem Nicole? Don't you understand-", Max picked up the call but I didn't let him complete and cuts him in between.

"Just shut up and give the phone to Cali, right now", I replied stubbornly.

"She's sleeping", he said.

"Then wake her up", I said sternly.

"I'm not going to do that", he said. He's such a typical bad boy!!

"Look Max either you wake her up and give the call to her or else I'll make sure that she stop talking to you once you'll be back after your sweet trip", I said boldly. As I know Cali would choose me only.

"Yeah, I'm scared", he chuckled.

"Wanna try me", I challenged him.

"You're such a headache. Wait", he huffed and I heard him cooing Cali to get up. I just rolled my eyes and tapped my legs on the ground impatiently.

"Hello", I heard Cali's lazy voice.

"Why did you break the promise?", I asked.

"Pardon", she said now sounding a bit awake.

"Whom did you tell about Lone boy? and I need answer right now", I asked.

I heard her asking Max to leave her alone for sometime.

"Cole what happened?", She asked.

"This ain't the answer to my question Cali", I replied.

She sighed and said, "I.. I'm sorry Cole but I spilled it in front of As.. Ashley".

 Ashley"

"What? How could you? You said everything to that attention seeker good for nothing stupid girl. But why?", I whined in frustration.