Happy Birthday Boo Bear....

Start from the beginning

“Aston! Aston! Quick!” He yelled, wiping the fresh tears that started to fall. “Shh Claudia, it’s going to be okay?” He cooed. Bringing me over to the couch and sitting me down. “Marv, what ever porn site your on I don’t want to know” He laughed entering the room. I looked up and his smile faded. “What happened” He said in a serious tone. “He’s back Aston! I..I..I dunno what to do. What if finds out about Rose,Louis Harry. He wasn’t revenge! Last time wasn’t enough! He spiked Louis and my drink! We were nearly caught” My words came out all jumbled and rushed.

Marvin looked up at Aston, he was clearly out his league. “Hay! Why all the yelling!” Oritsé laughed but he stopped he and Jb, saw the look on our faces. “Claudia Cat whats wrong?” Jb questioned. I burst out laughing and crying. I remembered the first night he had called me that, which then took me back to yesterday with Louis. “Hay Claud, it’s going to be okay, I promise” Aston said taking me out of Marvin’s arms and into his own.

 “How do you know! He has already gotten to me, you didn’t see his face, his voice sent chills down my spin, I don’t know what to do anymore. All the stress is making everything worse” I sighed, looking down at my hands they were shaking again. “Claudia, stop getting all worked up please, your just making yourself even sicker. Don’t let Ryan get to you! He wont find out anything.. He just knows your scared, your making it easier for him. Please Claudia I’m begging you.” Aston pleaded, his eyes full of sadness. 

By now the rest of the boys were around the both of us. “Yeah Claud, I don’t like seeing you like this. What happened to the little devil, who used to scare away all my girls just for fun” JB joked placing a hand on my arm. I laughed, but guess what I still had a broken rib… I winced in pain and Aston gave me a concerned look. I lifted up my top and gasped, It looked terrible.

 The rib was now poking out more and the bruise was bright purple. “What the fuck Claudia!” Aston yelled. I bit my lip. “Erm, the lads tackled me?” I said innocently. “And…” He knew their was more to the story. “And I fell of the bed and Louis and Harry fell on top of me, and well you know I’m not as touch as I used to be” I laughed a little. Aston sighed shaking his head.

 “I can’t leave you alone for two seconds can I ?” He joked kissing my cheek. “Do we get to do that to!” The boys all pipped up. I giggled at their silliness they always knew how to cheer me up. Just as JB leaned in Aston’s phone went of, He let go of me and walked off to answer it. JB kissed my cheek, then pulled away allowing Marvin and Oritsé to have a turn.

 “So, what are you boys doing for chrissy?” I asked making small talk. “Nah! We wanna know what happened last night, we heard you and Louis caused quite the stir, Breaking tables….” Marvin, smirked, my eyes narrowed. “Zayn..” I hissed, they all laughed, nodding. “I’m gonna steal all of his hair products tonight.” I laughed, not answering their questions. 

“Claudia!” Aston yelled, he sounded mad. “Oh shit, I’m in trouble” I said quietly to the boys, they gulped and nodded. “Yes, my sugar petal?” I said trying to be sweet and innocent. “Don’t sugar petal me. Why is Louis having a fit on the phone” He asked, instantly guilt waved over me, “ Oh boy… I bet I ruined his birthday” I sighed, talking to myself really. “Can I speak to him?” I asked holding my hand out for the phone. Aston nodded, and mouthed loud speaker, even him mouthing words they were stern. 

I sighed taking it and putting it on loud speaker. 

“Hay Lou” C

“Claudia, please tell me your okay?” L

“I’m fine, I’m sorry I ruined your birthday” C

“Just come back and everything will be better” L