⌛️Chapter 2⌛️

Focusing on inner peace is the only thing that Lord Simultaneous could do at the moment. He's also trying to connect to a Timeline to see what the future holds for his apprentice. Feeling the air around him blow gently while his two feet stood on a small pond and his hands in fists, he inhaled it then exhaled. The time lord felt a tug at his body as he then saw himself suddenly go through a rod of lighting, seeing images of people he knew. The turtle warriors of legend appeared with pendants around their necks. Then Lord Simultaneous himself appeared frozen. Fast forwarding to a time where Renet, his apprentice was standing next to him, holding the Time Sceptre, then disappearing.

"The time has come," a voice echoed through his head. Lord S new what it meant. He decided to speak his apprentice at once, but only in hinted context.

The time lord opened his eyes and stood up. He took the Sceptre in his hand and exited his room. Closing the door, he admired the halls of Chateau de Temps, and walked forward. He heard fighting noises as he continued. Lord Simultaneous recognized it was Renet training with her trainer, Jhanna.

Entering the room, Jhanna and Renet were done training for the day. Lord Simultaneous gave a small cough to let them know he was there. The two girls bowed.

"Renet. A word please." Renet looked at Jhanna, then returned the gaze to her master and followed him out the door.

Outside in the hall, Renet finally asked her burning question. "What's this about?"

"I took you out of training because I wanted to teach you something I've been taught myself by my master."

Renet's eyes gleamed with excitement. "You mean, I get to learn-"

The mentor nodded his head. "Inner Time."

His apprentice's starred eyes shone brighter, but realized he was serious about this. She bowed before her master and followed him upstairs.

The castle they live in is huge. It's blue green walls shone with a tint of white and rose up to the sky. Renet still couldn't get over its beauty. Their home is something no one else can have.

Before opening the door to the room they stopped at, Lord Simultaneous looked at Renet. "This is your first lesson, my apprentice. You will learn Inner Time just like I did. It will not seem like how you might have expected, but patience is the key. Then, you will learn other lessons, but not from me."

"Who will I learn them from?" she wondered.

"Remember, Renet. Patience."

Renet nodded and went into the room. Amazed at what she saw, her body uncontrollably moved forward. Skimming her eyes around the place, she captured the image of candles, a bridge, the floors cyan blue- but what really caught her eye was a small pond, as if it were a puddle, in the centre of the room. "This is where I disappear to meditate, and to learn the Inner Time. Now it is yours."

The young apprentice ran to hug her teacher. Then she looked up at him. "When do I begin?" She wondered.

"You begin now."

If you are confused, I'll be editing it!!! So... When I complete it, I'll probably un publish it so it can be edited.
Anywho... Enjoy!!!!!