"Hmm..." She just hmmm. Really!! And here I was panicking on how she would take it in and she is so calm. When will I ever understand her.

"Get your stuff, Rishab needs you." I said. I need you to, only if you could understand that.

"You go ahead, I will come behind you in few minutes." She said surprising me.

"Oh wow..! So now you don't even want to walk with me."I said looking away hurtfully. I taunted her, feeling rejected by her words.

"I didn't say that..." It felt a little better to hear her say that. "Nobody knows about us in the office, if it breaks out suddenly then they might end up thinking otherwise. I don't want them to speak bad about our pure relation." She said.

I knew she was right somewhere but my insecurities were raising bit by bit. The fear of losing the last person attached in my life was building up from the past few days now. And all that reflected in my tone was anger. "Everyone matters to you, except me! Do whatever you want to do, I am waiting in the parking." I said harshly and left. She was calling out for me but I kept walking. The anger is once again eating me up from inside and I can't do anything.

Nandani's POV

Whatever I say he takes it negatively. We already had so many problems on our plate and I didn't want to create one more so I said that to him. But it seemed he doesn't want to understand my point of view in any case anymore. I know that he wouldn't spare anyone who spoke against me and just to avoid this I did that. Congratulations Nandani, you successfully managed to push him away from you once again.

The ride to the penthouse was a silent one, neither of us made any effort to clear the mess between us. Maybe because it was pilling up to much.

"Rishab is in this room." He showed me his room and waited outside. I opened the door hoping that he would come sit with us but perhaps he was waiting for an invitation. My monster was a monster so I signalled to Rishab and begged to invite him in. Obviously Manik couldn't see me.

"Jiju...why don't you come join us." Rishab said.I went and sat on one side of the bed while Manik sat on the other side. He was so desperate to be with us, then why was he acting all angry. Monster! "Jiju, how do you tolerate akka...she is so annoying." I was surprised by his statement and hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"Rishab you are lucky, at least she gives you a little attention. Some people are not even worth that much." He sarcastically replied back, looking deep into my eyes. I looked away as his intensity was scaring me.

"I will go make something to eat." I said and walked away from them. With the help of Manda tai, I quickly finished cooking and took food straight into the room. As I entered, I saw them both playing Fifa on the PSP.

"My second goal.....yayyy!" Rishab screamed in happiness.

"Don't be happy yet...there is still 20mins left." Manik said cheerfully.

I had become completely invisible to the both of them. They enjoyed each other company and of course, the Fifa game on the TV. At least Manik will be occupied now and I can keep trying to convince mom and Mukti. Although I know that Mukti is softening. "Guys please have your food." I screamed for the 10th time but none of them even looked at me for once.

"Akka, I am very hungry. Please can you feed me." Rishab called out. I chuckled as I remember the olden days when I used to feed him. I made a plate and sat between Rishab and Manik as that was the only space on the bed. I made a small bit of roti and paneer and feed him. I made a second bit and thought of feeding my monster too. He looked at me for a while but then ate like a good boy. This continued till the game ended and Rishab ended up wining. My Monster was a little distracted. I took the plates down and came up to bid them good byes.

"I will see you tomorrow Rishab." I said and Manik looked at me in a shock. "I am going." I said looking at him and went out. As I tried walking to the exit the house, I felt a sudden pull and I ended up on his chest.

"What is all this? Your brother needs you, still you are going?" His anger spoke.

"I will come tomorrow. And besides he doesn't need me all the time." I said calmly. But Manik pulled me closer and his grip on my wrist tighten. It was painful but I didn't want to complain.

"I thought not for me, at least for the sake of your brother you would stay back but I was so wrong. You really are not interested in either of us. You just want the wealth and then disappear leaving as all alone. That is your real plan. Tell me...how much do you want. I will give you the amount you want but at least stop with this drama!" He hatefully said each and every word. During the whole day he was passing such comment and I ignored. But not anymore. I made use of my free hand and slapped him.

"Are you done with your nonsense? Because I don't want to talk to you right now. When your anger cools down and you feel ashamed about your words, then come talk to me." I said putting a brave face on and walked out. As soon as I got out of the house, tears made it's way. I know he didn't mean a word but it still hurts. Every action of his affect me, no matter what. But now this has to end. I need to find a way now.

How was the update? What were the plus points and what were the lows of the update. Do drop in your comments. And I am sorry for the delay once again.