Chapter 8

Ash's P.O.V

"Come on let's go downstairs I'm kinda starving." I said and soon enough my stomach agreed by growling.

Then Serena chuckled, I blushed at my embarrassment of my stomach growling in front of her.

"Sure why not? It seems like your stomach is really hungry." She smiled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.

'Oh Arceus just hopefully I don't end up falling down the stairs and bringing her with me.' I thought to myself. Lucky for me that didn't happen.

"Oh! I was afraid you guys weren't going to have dinner with me." Serena's mom said.

"Sorry Mrs. Yvonne." I said lowering my head.

"A-Ash!" I heard Serena say to me.

"Oh no it's fine Ash please raise your head no need to be formal."

"Yes, Mrs. Yvonne." I said raising my head up.

"Now, let's eat dinner I'm pretty sure you're hungry right Ash?" Said Mrs. Yvonne as she walked towards the dining table where the food was placed at.

Serena and I walked towards the table and sat down, facing towards me rather than sitting next to me. Mrs. Yvonne sat next to Serena and asked me some questions as she eats.

As in for me I eat formally so I eat perfectly, not trying to make much of a mess on the table.

"So, Ash, where were you from?" Mrs. Yvonne asked as she dug into her steak.

"I'm was from the Kanto region." I replied as I ate my mashed potatoes.

"Oh! Why did you move here then?"

"I moved here because of my mom's work promotion."

Mrs. Yvonne and I kept talking to each other as we ate, for Serena she was kinda butted out but we included her in for some of the questions that her mother asked. But as soon as Serena's mother asked me a question I froze.

"Do you have a brother Ash?" She asked.

I froze instantly. Everything around me seemed frozen somehow, my expression was lifeless as if there was no blood vessels running. I was pale. I wanted to reply back but my mouth seemed to refuse the words that wanted to come out.

I blankly looked at Serena and her mother, they looked.. worried. They stopped eating and started yelling out words I can't hear. I saw Serena's face she was crying but why?

Soon I started to hear clearly now.

"-SH! ASH!" I heard sobbing and yelling, I bet that was coming from Serena and her mother.

"Huh?" I said. I then felt my mind going back to normal as I was being hugged by Serena.

"Goodness Ash! You scared me!! You had a blank expression and I was afraid that something bad happened inside of you." Serena said while sobbing on me making my shirt a little wet.

"Glad you're ok Ash, I was getting worried to ya know?" Mrs. Yvonne said.

"Oh sorry Mrs. Yvonne and Serena, I promise that won't happen again."

"Oh and Ash, sorry for asking you that question. It seemed that you had a bad memory that you remembered." Mrs. Yvonne apologized.

"Yea it was a bad memory that I shouldn't have remembered." I frowned.

"Oh I'm sorry Ash." Mrs. Yvonne apologized once again.

"No no its fine." I said.

"Well if you say so.."

I could tell it didn't convinced her but she just let it slide. I looked to the side of me to see Serena still hugging me.

"It's OK Serena, I'm OK there's nothing to be worried about." I said rubbing her back.

"O-ok Ash." As she removed herself from me and stood up.

"Well, I think it's about time I leave. Thank you for the dinner and for letting me stay for a bit, Mrs. Yvonne." I said smiling towards Serena's mother then walked towards the front door.

"You're welcome my dear, feel free to come by any time OK?"

"Ok!" I said stepping out the door but before I could leave their drive way I was being held back by something. I turned around and saw Serena pinching my shirt.

"I-is it OK if I walk you home?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"Sure." I smiled.

She smiled back and closed the door saying that she's going to walk with me home. On the way to my house we held hands silently with smiles on our faces.

Well.. that ends today's chapter I hope you guys like it. Sorry for not updating much, well, you know busy with homework and stuff for school. So I'll try my hardest to update for you guys !

>Rate
>Comment
>Follow!

=bye~bye=