16 And Pregnant

Hi you guys I hope you enjoy this book most of it is based off true story my cousin Payton got pregnant at 16 and her mom kicked her out she is scared to death don't know where to  go.

Payton POV

My name is Payton I live in Atlanta I'm 5"4, carmel skinned,hair stops at my  shoulders, I'm 16, I will fight if I have to,greenish eyes, only have two friends my mom and my friend Veronica now let's get to the story.

I  was sitting in class waiting for school to end when I had the urge to throw up I got up out of my seat and  ran out the  door the teacher tried  to stop me but I kept running when I got  to the bathroom I threw up in the toilet and flushed  it  when my

best friend Veronica ran to the Stall  and asked "are you ok"? I said "no, I think I need to go see a doctor V " she agreed to take

me after school soon as we walked out of the bathroom the bell rang to go to lunch I was happy because I  only had one period after lunch I didn't  eat because I wasn't feeling to well. The bell rang for lunch you  end I walker  to my art class  where Mr.Mitchell was sitting at his desk  I said "hey" and sat down  we  only had 55 minutes in that class which went by fast I was out of class went up stairs to see Veronica talking to Trent I motioned her that I'm ready to go when we got in the car it took about 35 minutes to get there we got out and walked in I signed some papers and they took me to this room and asked me questions I was scared cause they asked have I had sexual relations I just said "yes" and she asked for my mom's number my heart dropped I begged her not to call my mom and that I would tell her myself she said "ok miss" and told me to lay down on the bed so I did and she started to put really cold gel on my stomach she left out and when she came back in she had news I wanted to know she told me I was 4weeks pregnant I burst into tears and ran back to the waiting room where Veronica was sitting she asked me what's wrong I didn't answer just told her to come to the car when we got in I handed her the paper she smiled and said "I will help you threw everything" I said "thanks but I don't know how I'm going to tell my mom I had a feeling I was pregnant after Kj and I did it ". Kj is my ex boyfriend he moved 2 weeks ago I miss him so much but he will be coming back in 3 years he promised me . We pulled  up  in front of my house and  I sat silent for a minute thinking how am I going to tell my mom and got out of the car unlocked the house door she was laying on the couch watching soap channel she turned over to she my watering eyes she asked me what's wrong and I told her "mom I have very bad news "! She sat up on the couch and patted the open space for me to come sit down so I did I grabbed the paper out of my back pocket and handed it to her she look at it and weird and started reading she put her hand over her face and started crying saying "I raised you better GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW GET ALL OF YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT"!  I looked at her shocked I brushed into tear and ran up stairs got all of my stuff and left.

Veronica POV

I took Payton to the doctor and she found out she was pregnant we then left from the clinic and went to her house so she could tell her mom I don't know what the hell was taking her so long like 45 minutes later she came out crying hard with suit cases and bags in her hands I got out to help her I asked her what's wrong Payton She Then Spoke Dryly "my mom kicked me out" then I said "you can come stay with me as long as you want". we when out to eat to get everything off of her mind when we where done we went home and watched TV when my phone rang my mom was in the hospital I didnt know what happend i was so scared we got into the car and rushed to the hospital when we got the we went to the front desk and told the woman my moms name she gave me the room number I ran to the room I open door i couldnt believe my eyes I blacked out right at the door.

I will be updating the next part tomorrow so be ready I just wanted to give yall a sneak peek of my first book hope you like and comment vote ask questions.  Thanks ((: