Crush pt8

Loki x Reader

OMG this is the last chapter to this series!! For all of you Bruce lovers, I will do one for him but not in the "Crush" series, it will only be a one-shot. Hope you all enjoy and thank you all for the likes, views, and comments ^^.

~~~Previous~~~
"Y'know Piet, you are mighty fine if I do say so myself." You say and move your hands lower and lower till-"Pietro! Pietro hurry!" You hear Wanda yell and you fake frown. "I'll be right back." He smirks at you and runs off. "Thank you Wanda!" You whisper yell and run off to find Natasha.
~~

"Thanks a bunch! I did not know what to do after that!" You say and you guys start to laugh. "You know we are going to have to hide now, right?" She says with a smirk. "Ya ya. Let's go before we run out of time." You say running off to somewhere, hopefully privately.

"Hey guys, wait up!" You hear someone say as you turn around to look. "Hey Wanda! How did it go?" Natasha asks. "Well he was kind of in a rush." Wanda says and winks at you. "Well then we better get somewhere private... and fast!" You say laughing a little.

"Wait Wanda!" You hear a voice come from behind and freeze. 'Oh shit!' You think and try to think of a way out. Before you can movie the voice appears in front of you. "Hey girls." Pietro says and winks at you. You blush and try to think of something... fast!

"Oh Pietro! Your just what I need!" Wanda says and signals to you to leave. As she starts talking you and Natasha leave. "I need you to go to the store and..." the more you walk the more distant it gets.

Because you are just trying to get away, you go into the first door you see. You close the door quietly, then look to see where you ended up. You turn around to see you are in the library. "Well he probably won't come in here." Natasha says and you both laugh.

You guys start to walk around and see Loki. You both stop. "Have you messed with him yet?" Natasha mouths to you. "No, I don't think." You mouth back. "(Y/n)? Is that you?" You hear Loki say and start to turn around. 'Run!" You whisper yell to Nat. He turns and finally sees you.

You get in your new act and start. "Guess I can't sneak up on you." You say and walk closer. "Ah well, there are not many." He says as you walk closer till you are in front of him. "Well then, I guess you don't get a surprise." You say with a wink seductively and walk away.

"What do you mean, surprise?" He asks and grabs your wrist. "I mean a surprise." You reply with a smirk. "Okay, what kind of surprise?" He asks again with more hope in his eyes. "Well, if you must know," you start climbing on his lap and straddle him. "I wanted to give you the best surprise of your life." You say and lean into him more.

"Really? Well, I guess I wouldn't mind." He says leaning back in his seat. "But wait. Why would I do that?" You say acting innocent. He looks surprised and confused. "What?" "Well it's not a surprise anymore, you ruined it." You got up and walked away. "W-wait, (Y/n)! Don't go!" He yells and chases after you.

You quickly leave the room and laugh. 'Man that was fun' you think, then hear the door and run again. You know you don't have to worry about Natasha seeing because she will follow, so you go into a random room to try and loose him. Before you get all the way in you think,'Wait, what if someone else is in here and they chase me too?'

You shrug it off after you hear Loki calling your name. You sneak around and hear someone talking... crap. You sneak closer and see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vision