A little bit about me

Hi guys!! Im sorry, this is not a chapter!! I just got bored and decided to let you know some stuff about me.😉

*Im Kat!
*My favourite colour's red (not too bright, not too dark)
*I'm 14 going on 15!! I wish I were younger though, I miss my childhood memories.
*I won't tell you my sign I will leave you guys guess😄
*For some weird reason I can't write any messages amd answer on my wall, its weird, my phone is crazy. HOWEVER, I can comment!!
*I am pretty lazy (a bit more than needed😂)
*I trust people a bit too easily and I love whoever I meet. If I don't like them from the beggining, there goes a problem.
*I love animals!!
*I'm having ballet lessons since I was nine.
*My favourite type of music is rock ballads, classical, a bit of pop.
*My favourite band is guns n' roses, nirvana, LINKIN PARK, GREEN DAY(favesss) I also like one direction.❤
*I can't choose a favourite zodiac of mine, but I really love fire signs!! They are so nice!! I don't get why they say Arieses are hot-tempered, I personally find them awesome!!
*I can't live without chocolate.
*My mom is a Cancer, my dad a Scorpio and my sister a Libra-Scorpio cusp.
*My nanny was a Sagittarius. (completely random, ik😂)
*I can be either really generous, either the exact opposite, depending on my mood.
*I fangirl over everything and I ship people all the time.
*You can call me "the girly type".
*I can talk and talk and talk and talk.. until this millenium ends😂😂
*I've learned every single braid that exists and some people call me "the school hairstylist" cause I make braids every day.
*I love harry potter.
*I have a great imagination.
*I walk like a five-year old little girl sometimes😂 with all the bouncing, laughing, spinning and when I'm in a very good mood, singing (I can break glass, I'm that bad😁😁)
*I can be pretty self-centered. For example, when I receive a compliment, my response is: I know!! But I do it for a joke mostly😁
*Back when I was seven, I had an accident. I was riding my bike right around an EMPTY pool. My grandma was watching me and a bit later, she needed to go to thw bathroom. Before she left, I wanted to show-off and say "Look! I'm riding my bike!" And I turned my head and didn't see I was falling in the pool. In there, I sprained my right hand, broke my teeth and earned six stiches. Four at the bottom of my chin and two right below my lips. My right "rabbit-tooth" (don't judge I dk how its called >~<) broke in two pieces, one of them stayed in my mouth and the one that broke "entered" my lower lip. I still have a scar. I had alot of this kind of accidents, cause I'm a clumsy ass😂
*I hate bikes. You can see why😆
*I don't have a part of my body that has never been injured (yes, none)
*I can apply make-up really nicely!!
*I'm a terrible cook.
*I don't like silver of any kind. Colour, colthes, jewlerry..
*I LOVE GOLD!!
*I hate germs. I clean myself all day long.
*I like having sports, but NOT in school...😩I get all sweaty and I sting and afterwards I have to have a lesson... Are they nuts in school??!!
*I was a 10-month baby!!😍😍
*When I'm angry, I beat boys up. Especially when I was in elementary, I used to be grounded because I was beating boys up for teasing me.
*I used to be MUCH shorter than the other girls and boys and everyone was teasing me about it. BUT, when I was eleven, I grew much taller and I became taller than the ones who made fun of me!! Ha!! Beat that *name of boy who made fun of me, which happens to be Michael*!!! However, Michael IS taller than me..😂😂 anyway!!
*I LOVE HUGS MORE THAN ANYTHING!!
*My longest crush was named Peter (seven year crush and still going)
*I'm very social and have a bunch of friends.
*My hobbys are plenty.
*I personally hate the colour green(not all greens, but its definately not the colour I would choose for clothes, wallpapers etc)
*All my crushes were and still are fire signs, I hang out with all kind of people, but most of my friends are water, earth and fire signs!! I wish I could hang out with more air types though..

I guess that was it!! I was just bored so yeah😝 bye!!!
- Kat😻