Our Love is Forbidden (boyxboy)

Here is a new story!!!!!!!

================================================

I saw him from across the house eating. Yes you think I’m a stalker but I have all rights to. I love him with all my heart and more. But our love will never be. For a couple reasons. 1. He’s as straight as well……straight can be. 2. We live in the same house and to make it worse he’s my brother. I’m gay and he’s straight and my brother that’s not normal. But good thing he doesn’t know I’m gay. I’m sitting on my couch talking with my best friend Sarah. She amazing. I love her so much…but not like that. EW!! She is the only one that knows I’m gay. I hope to keep it that way. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Me and Sarah were watching a movie. Me and my brother lived alone. Our parents died when we were little. Every since then we’ve been getting checks from the state to eat. But we didn’t really have to worry bout anything else. My brother Percy who is two years older than me and a junior came over to the couch and started flirting with Sarah. Like always. I was getting mad so I slammed the remote down and walked. I walked out the door and into the pool we have in our back yard. I pulled off my shirt and jumped in. Swimming relaxes me. I want to be a professional swimmer. Later my brother came out. He took off his shirt and jumped in. GOSH HE LIKES TO TEASE ME!!!

“Yo bro what’s up? Why did you storm out like that?”

“No reason.”

“There was defiantly a reason.”

“I guess it’s time to come clean.”

“What are you talking bout.”

“I like- I like CATS!?!?!?!?” I said. He just looked at me like I was crazy. I got out of the pool an ran to my room. Whoa that was close. I pulled of my clothes and went to take a shower. After I took a shower I put on some clean clothes and did homework. Ugh I hate homework with passion. My brother came in and sat down on my bad. I continued with my homework. Percy got up and walked towards me.

“What ya doin?”

“Uh… duh homework.”

“Haha I knew that silly.”

“Gosh sometimes you talk so gay.” I said and saw him tense up but quickly relax. Hmmm weird.

“Haha ya I guess. But I’m not gay.”

“I know that idiot.”

“Well I’m going out later wanna come.”

“No to much homework.”

“Oh ok.” he said in a disappointment voice.

“Well see ya.” he said as he walked out the door.

I heard my door shut. Then his. Then his again. Then the front door shut. I was alone in my house. Alone like I’ll always be. Because I have a brother. A biological brother and Our love is Forbidden.

==================================================

SO HOW DO YOU THINK IT IS???? Eh I think its an ok start. Please if you know how to make a cover or knows anyone who can make one please ask for me and then message me!! Thanks and don’t forget to fan and vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~LovetheBuffalo