california ⚓

mornings buttery hues crept over them, hot oil searing the youngers skin threatening to burn him out

   mornings buttery hues crept over them, hot oil searing the youngers skin threatening to burn him out. his eyes shot open aiming their bullets for the sun. he hoped yoongi would never wake up, that his arms would become rope around him and theyd burn into each other. 

   he clamped his mouth shut, his arms limp at his sides. he feared movement would take him away, that summertime would become sick once more and spit him back where he came from. he let summer grab ahold of him and dissolved back into yoongis warm embrace. 

   but, the thin folds of yoongis eyelids fluttered in the crook of jimins neck, the chorus of yoongis slumber ceasing. jimin clamped his own eyelids together, the smooth crescents joining to form two full moons. the bed quivered and let out a harsh cry, yoongis slim figure disappeared from atop it. jimin began to bleed from his stitched eye holes. 

   a fish glided through the ocean of jimins silky mop. 

   'shhh,' he whispered, quiet. singing his song for just jimin. but, his blood still ran blue oozing from the cracks in jimins makeshift barrier. somehow jimin was still cool in summers heat. 'shhh,' he whispered again. 'shhhh, shhhh, shhh,' until finally he had jimins small frame in his knobby fingers, fluffy head grazed by sun. jimins lips blubbered until they got it right. his rosebud lips skimming yoongis neck.

   'please. dont. leave. me.' jimin huffed and puffed between each syllable. yoongi held him tighter, wanting to imprint the words into jimins skin.

   'i wont,' he whispered. 'i wont.'

(a/n; is this considered angst)