Chapter 2- The Wakening

*The side video is Skin by Rascal Flatts, perfect song for this book. I would put it on the next one but since Im switching, it wouldn't have worked. I understand the names are different but it still works for me. Don't forget to leave feedback, I promise to return :)*

Also dedicated to Girl_Who_Writes for being pretty awesome and helping me out with this chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I faintly heard voices that sounded almost familiar, my mom, Tyler and someone else. I had a headache and suddenly felt a big bump on the back of my head.

"Ma'am, when we did the catscan of your daughters head, we discovered something large pushing on her left frontal lobe. We request to do another one to see if it is possibly a tumor or not." I heard the doctor say.

"Yes, of course you can. I just want my little girl to be alright. I was wondering doctor if it is a tumor, will she be able to survive?" My mom said with such an upset, shaky voice.

"I'm not very sure ma'am. But it isn't looking good for your daughter. But, we will take another scan later today or early morning tomorrow." I heard the doctor say. I heard my mom and Tyler starting a little conversation but couldn't make out the words.

"Mo...mom, Tyler." I said trying to lean up a little more in my bed feeling very weak. I saw both of them run towards me and felt all 4 arms wrapping around me. I didn't remember what happened besides I might have a tumor.

"Hunny, I love you so much. After I got the phone call from Tyler saying you were at the emergency room, my heart dropped to my stomach. I'm just glad you're alright." my mom said leaning in to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"Babe, you scared me the other day. I paniced and didn't know what to do. I love you so much and I just, I dont want to lose you." Tyler said clutching my hand with tears coming down his face.

"What happened guys, I don't really remember anything besides waking up to go to school. And what do you mean the other day? How long have I been unconscious for?" I said with somewhat of a demanding voice. They both looked at eachother and then back at me.

"You have been out for the past 2 days hun. The reason why the doctor came in now was because we just wanted to be left alone with you and didn't really want to hear bad news. We were only told you hit your head very hard on the pavement when we were about to go to dinner." Tyler said staring at me with such guilt in his eyes.

"Babe, none of this is your fault, maybe the doctor will figure out what is going on ok? I love you and you will never lose me." I said cltching Tylers hand and leaning forward to give him a kiss.

"Alright, well hunny do you want anything to eat? I'll head over to Denny's and grab all of us some food." My mom said standing up and walking towards the door. She grabbed her coat and purse and opened the door.

"Yeah, I want my usual I get when we go. But don't forget a package of M&M's and 3 extra syrup packages." I said with a small grin on my face. Tyler and I watched my mom walk out and shut the door. I felt his arms just cling to me like static on clothes.

"Babe, can you try remembering anything from the other day? I mean, it wa sa speical day and I don't want you to lose those memories." Tyler said getting on the bed with me. I felt the urge to cry because I couldn't remember what happened. I looked at Tyler and just started crying my eyes out. I swung my arms around him and didn't want to let go.

"Here, maybe these will help babe." Tyler said pulling out an envelope from his back pocket and handed it to me. I pulled out a bunch of pictures of us, I smiled and started crying again when I saw the picture of us in the cafeteria.

"You..you purposed babe?" I said looking over at him with tears in my eyes.

"Close your eyes babe. I want to show you something." Tyler said smiling at me. I closed my eyes and wanted to peek but I felt as if I shouldn't just for Tyler. I felt his hand grab mine and slip something on.

"Open your eyes." Tyler whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver go up my spine when he did that.

"OH MY GOD! Tyler, it's beautiful. I love it so much!" I said with such excitment and wrapped my arms around him and we locked lips for a passionate kiss.

Knock, Knock

"Come in!" I yelled, fixing my shirt and pulling my blankets up. I watched as Sonny Moore walked into my room with my mom. I scremed with excitment and felt my face turn red.

"What are you doing here Sonny? You have a show next week." I said smiling and still surprise.

"I was at Denny's with my crew when your mom walked over and said something to me about you. She said you were my biggest fan and that you have always wanted to come to a show." He said pulling up a chair next to my bed.

"Yes I am, I have all your albums and yes I have always wanted to meet you in person. That was going on my personal bucket list." I said laughing away.

"Well, this is what I'm going to do for you. I'm going to give you and a guest a backstage pass and front row seats to my show and I want you to bring all your CD's of mine and I'll sign them for you." He said smiling and handing me the passes.

"Of course I will. Thank you so much Sonny." I said while both of us reached our hands out to shake.

"Well, I better get going so you can rest and eat." Sonny said getting up from the chair and pushing back against the wall.

"Okay, Thank you so much Sonny. I'll be sure to get there." I said grabbing my food from my mom and seeing Tyler move the food tray up to me.

"Your welcome Emily." Sonny said as he walked out of the hospital room. I was still in some kind of shock from meeting him that I didn't speak for a good 5 minutes.

I started eating my pancakes from Denny's, I always got the package of M&M's so I can put them between the pankcakes and have what I would call a M&M/Pancake sandwich. I thought it was good when I accidently got some on my pancakes when I was little and had them like that ever since.

"Emilia, we would like to do another catscan right now if you don't mind." the doctor said walking into the room. I looked at my mom and Tyler and saw that they were worried. I hugged and kissed them both and followed the doctor out of the room. We walked for a good 5 minutes to the room for my catscan.

"I want you to lay perfectly still with your chin up and hands by your side." the doctor said helping me up on to the little bed. I nodded my head at him and started to adjust myself. I saw him walk into the little room on the side and he smiled at me.

"This will only take a couple minutes." I heard the doctor say through the microphone. I just layed there and was praying in my mind that everything will be alright. I closed my eyes and heard the clicking of the machine as it took pictures of my head.

Please lord,

I want everything to be ok.

I am still young and

Want to be able to finish

Out the rest of my life.

I just hope you hear this.

Please lord,

Let everything be ok.