Its A Big Fat Secret

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS  OR THE PICTURES!!!
___________________________

You are leaving your one room apartment. Before you close the door, your (f/c) eyes glances at your kitchen to remember everything that you need in order to make dinner. You were going to make your favorite dish. Well, it's not really your favorite dish. In fact, you never had it before. But you heard from your best friend, Temari ( aka your spy), that it's Gaara's favorite food. So you are going to make gizzard stew! You closed you door and made sure that you locked it. As you walk down the stairs, you hear someone calling your name.

"(Y/n)!" Yelled the familiar voice. You turn around and you see it's Temari.

"Hey!" You yelled back as you were waving you hand. You lightly jogged your way to her because she was carrying a lot of stuff.

" Did you buy the whole store?" You joked. She giggled.

" No, I left them an apple." She said in response. At this point you guys were both laughing very hard. This is why you guys are best friends. You both laugh at the most stupid things. You quickly relieve her of some of the bags.

" So what's all of this? I thought we were gonna do the shopping together?" You questioned.

" I know but I thought it would make the process a lot faster if I just brought the ingredients to your apartment instead." She replied.

" Oh thanks! So how much do I have to pay you back?" You asked a little scared at how much it might cost.

" Its free of charge!" Temari said with a big smile. You looked at her with a 'Come on, who are you trying to fool?' face.

" Ok Ok, all I want is for you and Gaara to get married and have hundreds and hundreds of kids. I want at least 7 nieces and nephews." She said. You blushed really hard at what she said and told her to be quiet. You both head back to her apartment to get started on the food.

Time skip: 5 hours

It's currently 6pm and you finally finished the food. It smells great! You had a little taste tester and you finally understand why Gaara like it so much.

" Finally finished! Now on to step 2." Temari said.

" Step 2?" You asked.

" Well yeah. You want to approach Gaara looking like that?" She said. You look at yourself in the closest mirror. Your ( h/l) (h/c) hair looks a little dull. You then look at your outfit which is covered in muck because of the food you just made.

" You're right, I need to change." You said in shock. You can't believe that you didn't notice it either.

" It's a good thing that I came prepared." Temari said as she pulled out 5 shopping bags from the corner.

" What's that?" You asked confused and surprised that you didn't notice that there were 5 more bags.

" Being Gaara's sister and all, I know the type of girls he shows a little more interests in." She replied with a smirk.
We both split up and empty out all the bags.

" What's with all of this l-"

" Uh uh uhhh! We have no time for talking. Gaara is going to be on his way soon." Temari interrupted.

" WHHHHAAAATTT! He's on his way? But I'm not ready, I need to take another shower, I should shave again too, my hair needs to combed out! Should I hold it up or down? Or maybe I sho-"

" SHUT UP ALREADY! How am I suppose to tell you my master plan if you keep on ranting?" Temari yelled. You zipped your mouth shut, ready to hear the master plan.

" Ok! We have one hour before he should be here. With the time we have left we need to get started immediately. Are you ready?" Temari asked with a devilish look on her eyes. You nodded your head furiously. You are ready to take the next step in getting closer to Gaara but, the question is, how far must you go in order to make him yours? 
----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! IM BACK!!!! OK SO ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS, brfoye , WANTED ME TO MAKE THIS STORY SO I MADE IT. IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO WRITE THEM A STORY PLEASE GO TO MY OTHER NARUTO LEMON CALLED " A CARD GAME" IN ORDER TO REQUEST ANOTHER STORY. THERE IS ALREADY A WAITING LIST SO IT WILL TAKE A WHILE. IM SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR!!!!
THANKS!