Gone

These one shots will be long ones, and it might take a while for me to update! They're more like short stories.

Jo POV
It's the day after Amelia and Owen's housewarming party, and Steph spent the night with me at the loft.
Last night I yelled at Alex. I had to! He hurt Andrew, and I can't be with some who hurts people. I wake up at 4:00 and pack my bag, and walk out the door. I write the note I know Steph will figure out where I am. I get in my car, and start driving. I just need to get to get to my lawyers office. Then I can finally divorce him, and I can live my life.

Alex POV
We're at the hospital, and I'm in the clinic. Until I get a page from Steph. Why is she paging me? I run upstairs, and she's crying in a conference room with the whole board there.
"What's going on?" I ask.
Steph looks up at me with her red puffy eyes and says, "it's Jo she's gone!"
"What do you mean by gone?!" I ask.
Then she hands me a note.

Dear Steph and everyone else Steph gives this letter to,

I'm leaving Seattle for a little while. I have to go do something I should have done a long time ago. I know you will wonder where I am, and when I'm coming back. I let Bailey know how long I'll be gone. There is one person who might have an idea of what I'm doing. You'll have to figure that out yourselves. I'm sorry.

Sincerely, Jo Wilson

I look up from the paper.
"How many days is she taking off?" I ask Bailey.
"A week," she says.
"Who could possibly know what she is doing?" I ask Steph.
"Webber! He was there when she tried to talk to you, and tried to leave town. The night Deluca got hurt," Steph says.
"Ok let's find Webber," I say as we run out of the room.
We find him, and then we ask him.
"All she said to me was she shouldn't have told Deluca," I don't know anything else.
We find Deluca, and he says, "look I can't tell you. I made a promise to her,"
"Please we need to find her," Steph says.
We hammer him for another hour.
"Fine I'll tell you," he says
After he explains everything we realize we have to wait until she comes back. I just hope she loves me.
1 month later

Jo still isn't back, and we are all getting worried. Until we see her park her car, and walk into the hospital lobby. She sees us, and Steph walks up to her.
"You're married?" She asks.
"Was married. I filed domestic abuse and divorced him," Jo says.
"Jo if we could just talk for a second," I say.
"No Alex we can't just talk for a second! You now know that what you did was like what he did to me," She says.
Then her and Steoh head out to get drinks, and we head there. Then Jo heads home, and I show up at my door. A month later Jo found out she was pregnant. With my baby.

10 years later

Jo POV
              I look at the movie we're watching. It took forever for us to agree on something. I look on the counter where I see photos, my two Harper Avery's, and Alex's two Harper Avery's. Then I look at the couch where I see my beautiful 10 year old Emma, 5 year old Toby, and my 2 year old daughter Rowan. Then I see my husbands just able to reach onto my shoulder. I love my kids and my amazing husband Alex Karev. I love my family.

That ends our first one shot!